April 30th, 2010

Two quakes reported in the Bering Sea

Two earthquakes occurred in the Bering Sea Friday evening, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. The first was magnitude 6.3 and the second was 6.0.

The quakes were about 300 miles off of the Alaskan coast. Both quakes occurred at a depth of more than 9 miles, the USGS said.

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. Question for the Religious folks

If you think earthquakes signal the end times, well what about all the earthquakes that have happened over the last few hundred years. Jesus didn't show up for those. Or how about the tornados which are much more destructive over time than earthquakes? Or how about the 40,000 people a year killed in auto accidents? Shouldn't they qualify for a little visit from Jesus? Just sayin'

April 30, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Davide

I could careless if the bible it the greatest story ever told. I have alot of pride and I would be the first person to help a fellow man or woman if I am capable to do it. I one person I do enjoy reading is nostradamus. Let me get ths thoough your religiopus head. Man created this mess. God is not going to fix it. We have to fix it.

pls do not get to offended if i make fun of you because I could listen to people like you.

April 30, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. J

You know Jeff, I find it funny that you say stop with God and the Antichrist, then you turn around and say you believe that Obama is the Antichrist, how hypocrital of you. The Bible says and this refers to you, "Professing themselves to be wise they became fools".

April 30, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jeff

And yes "J", the bible is a fairy tale....I would put the bible in the Fiction section of my local library!! Anyone can write anything they want on paper, just look at any of the previous comments and most of the books in any book store...FICTION!! DUH!!!

April 30, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jeff

Because I've never seen jesus, have you??? NO!! And I am going through bankruptcy, forclosure, repossession of my car, unemployment and depression, yet I ask this so called god for help and not a damn thing comes my way, so FICTION it is!!!! GAME, SET, MATCH!! So sorry to burst your bubble. SO SORRY!!

April 30, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. J

You proved my point Davide. Another Scripture for you, "The fool says in his heart there is no God."

April 30, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jesus

Earthquakes will be more frequent in America because of the Arizona law.

April 30, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jeff

J, I said that came from OTHER sources other than me, if you can read

April 30, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. julie

a little more information would be appreicaited. alaska is a huge state with monstrous amounts of coastline... a more precise location would be helpful to those with family in the area that do not have access to phones....

April 30, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  10. J

That Scripture is for you as well Jeff.

April 30, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Robin

Thanks Randy for your comment....what you posted is so true, we are living in the last days this is what has been foretold in the bible thousands of years ago and it is now coming true!

April 30, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Davide

J: kookoo You born again christians are as crazy as hard core muslims. Jeff is right. You can believe in God but when natural events happens and women and children die, where is god then. The INNOCENT always pay with their life while EVIL is allowed to live.

April 30, 2010 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  13. J

Oh so you believe in the Antichrist but not God hey Jeff. That shows just how FOOLISH YOU ARE!!

April 30, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Brenda Girl

Isn't coincidental that nothing was done in the first few days of Hurricane Katrina and nothing environmentally was done in the first days of this natural disaster.

April 30, 2010 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  15. J

You know Davide, if you would stop for a moment and use your brain that God gave you and researched the Scriptures referring to prophecy you would see that it is ALL TRUE.

April 30, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |