May 16th, 2010

NORAD: U.S. jets intercept ultralight plane from Mexico

Two F-16 military fighter jets intercepted an ultralight aircraft that flew into Arizona from Mexico on Sunday and tracked it until the ultralight returned to Mexico, the North American Aerospace Defense Command said.

A statement by the NORAD command center in Colorado said the ultralight crossed into U.S. airspace just after 6 a.m. Arizona time (9 a.m. ET).

The F-16s were launched to intercept it, and they shadowed it for 30
minutes before the ultralight returned to Mexico, according to the NORAD
statement. No other details were immediately available.

Post by:
Filed under: Mexico
  1. Jay

Nice job Carlos. I spit facts you spit garbage. You still havent answered my question. You're running on hate not logic and that's why you're not welcome here

May 17, 2010 at 2:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. Natasha

There are a few people on here who have no Idea what they are talking about. I live in San Diego and I see illegal Mexican immigrants scam the welfare system. Why do you think the border states are in such poor financial condition? It was caused by illegals who some how get their hands on a credit card and use it wildly; by people who live outside their means.

May 17, 2010 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jay

I'm not scared of any man. Especially a faceless blogger. Get real man

May 17, 2010 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. Indigenous

Jay, handout? Do you know why Employers are most likely to hire a Mexican than a fellow American redneck? Cuz Mexicans work their ass off. BTW, people are usually made stronger through trial, so all that you lazy Americans are doing to us, in Arizona, with your drugwar in our country, deporting us, etc. is only making us STRONGER in character, resolve, stamina, and kickass instinct. You are actually creating a community of militancy by your legislative actions and rhetoric while you White people only get fatter and lazier...it's only time chump!

May 17, 2010 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jay

Hey Canada. If you want em take em. Just keep in mind we're gonna be annexing Canada when our population gets out of control. Of course you're military might have something to say about that. What's that you spend all you money on free health care? Too bad. Maybe we'll let you keep hockey when we take your country. I mean Britain's country

May 17, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. lininho

why you don't go to canada , anyways you are an immigrant too

May 17, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. Jax

I was listening to Dave Chappelle earlier and he was telling a joke about how he went to disney world and knocked Mickeys head off for messing with him and everybody was like " Oh my god, oh my god Mickey Mouse is Mexican". lmao

May 17, 2010 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  8. Jay

Hey indigenous, if only you had a clue. There is one reason employer's hire illegal immigrants. CHEAP!!!!!!! If you believe otherwise you are fooling yourself. Strike 1. I work 75 hrs a week to take care of mine. Lazy? How many hrs do you put in a week? Strike 2. I'm 6' 160 lbs. Definitely not fat. Strike 3. You're out

May 17, 2010 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. Indigenous

Jay, you are not scared of a faceless blogger, but being in front of me is another story. I guarantee you wouldn't dare step into any Barrio in Los Angeles. I on the other hand will step into any American suburb...and laugh at your fattass as you eat a cheeseburger. Jay, do you even know what a Mexican looks like?

May 17, 2010 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
    • UScitizen

Fat@$$? Dude I spent the weekend in San Antonio. Mexicans are posterchild healthy? The mexicans down there make us look like the standard of optimum health. Three of me make one of the average woman there. Try again.

May 17, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. DB Cooper

A murderous dog by the name of Pancho Villa invaded New Mexico USA giving us a foretaste of things to come just down the road in El Paso/Juarez. How was he any different from the drug lords who murder men, women, and children on both sides of the border? A very brave man that Mr. Villa. He kills civilians then wets his pants and runs home when the cavalry shows up.

May 17, 2010 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  11. BlackHawk

Just do what my family and I had to do. Pay about $2000 and become a legal citizen. Once you do that you can have a nice paying job like I do and enjoy the American life. For real people, no other country allows illegals to just walk in and do whatever they want. Trust I've lived in a few myself and they just "stop" you if they think you're illegal and if you are they throw you out. Very simple. The law should be the same for everyone.

May 17, 2010 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jay

Iam not an immigrant I was born here. My grandparents and great grandparents were immigrants though. Besides you are forgetting about that war we won when we took your land. That made it ours. Once again, if it's worth having it's worth fighting for

May 17, 2010 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  13. Indigenous

@ jay: I'm 6' and 230 lbs and not fat, all muscle baby! Think: Cain Velasquez type of build and training.

May 17, 2010 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  14. hugh jorgan

Indigenous..........FYI: Mexicans are clear and irrefutable proof that Indians fornicated with buffalo !

May 17, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  15. Natasha

Jay, who have no idea what you are saying. You know Canada is an independent country and does not belong to Britain. Nobody cares about how many hours you work a week.

May 17, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |