June 17th, 2010

One killed in shooting at Army Reserve center near Atlanta

One person was fatally shot Thursday at an Army Reserve center south of Atlanta, Georgia, an Army spokesman said.

A suspect in the shooting surrendered to police in nearby Lake City, Georgia, according to another spokesman.

The reserve center is adjacent to Fort Gillem in Forest Park, Georgia.

Post by:
Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. kat roe. What was the motive?

Kangellove6960@yahoo.com

June 17, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. kat roe

who was he and how did he get in? how many victims were the initial intent?

June 17, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • THOMAS

HE WAS MY COUSIN AND A GOOD MAN . GOD BLESSED HIM AND MAY HE REST IN PEACE . THIS WAS A TRAGEDY FOR OUR FAMILY. WE WILL MISS HIM DEARLY. THANK TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED US THRU THIS TRAGEDY.

June 18, 2010 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. earthling

my condolences to the family and friends of the deceased. i cannot begin to fathom what ur going thru. u have my deepest sympathy.

June 17, 2010 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fred

This isn't the first time under Obama..

June 17, 2010 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob

Fred, Are you for real, my friend. These are comments that family members do not want to read or much less hear about.

June 17, 2010 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. george

a loss of a family member, i couldn't start to imagine the pain. My family and I are praying for the family of the one who is gone.

June 17, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. dami

June 17, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Brian Paone

This is just terrible. Soldiers are brothers – American soldiers even more so. Something's desperately wrong when our soldiers start turning their guns on one another.

June 17, 2010 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  8. armywife

oh and cnn hasnt event posted the story on the 17 afgans soldiers that have gone AWOL in the last 3 year up to 3 months ago.

Oh wait this news media want to protect the almight one that would rather wipe Hasans butt then allow us families here in Fort Hood protection.

June 18, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  9. Sonceraee Yeldell

Armywife and Fred, you are sick. Hasan was in the army way before Obama. Fred, you don't know the facts, yet you comment. It rained on my picnic today. It never did that before obama. Give me a break. Armywife, you should be ashamed.

June 19, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. indian girls London

It is certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Whitny Smith

July 16, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  11. escort discoteca privilege lugano

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like that. By the way add more pics 🙂

August 31, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |