June 23rd, 2010

4.5 magnitude earthquake rattles northern California

A light magnitude 4.5 earthquake rattled northern California Wednesday evening, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.

Post by:
Filed under: Earthquake
  1. Ron Kuhnel

I will bet some dim bulb at CNN read CA as California instead of Canada, where there WAS an earthquake. What is most amazing is the failure to correct this headline.

June 24, 2010 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jim

Maybe the quake and the SpaghettiO recall are connected?

June 24, 2010 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  3. TheLeak

it was an experiment from the us government . they can create them now . Oh crap i think they found me ... GTG .

June 24, 2010 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  4. jeff cranford

Seems most comments thus far sound like denial. Significance of real and true quake reporting is because they are worldwide, poor millions who are about to parish.... Bible codes are real, aliens are real. God forgive us all and please have mercy on our souls....

June 24, 2010 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
    • lolgirllomg

wow u a lame.

March 9, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. barrymanana

The quake was caused by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger falling off his wallet!

June 24, 2010 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  6. Miss Mali

Wishing everyone a safe day:). Best wishes

June 24, 2010 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. JL

Cheers goes out to D.Motch who is bang on. Don't forget Kennedy everyone, "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"

June 24, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. oray360

wish all the affected parties a speedy recovery....

June 24, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  9. CynicLgrrl

To exile22

Yeah, I read the articles. I'm sorry if I skip over Jerry Seinfeld/Lady Gaga drama and other stories of the like, because I think that 15 milllion unemployed people are being ignored by the media and the Senate. The unemployed people without benefits losing their food, their homes ,their dignity and their HOPE– in short order. The senate shot down the unemployment bill, yet again, just yesterday. (HR-4213) That's a 'HEADLINE', my friend. I don't see that news ANYWHERE here–do YOU? You actually have to SEARCH for news on the unemployed on CNN..and even when you do find any news about the plight of the unemployed–IT"S OLD or lacking all the harsh details. This news should be splattered front and center right next to the oil spill 'on a daily' basis, until the Senate 'does the right thing' by these MILLIONS of unemployed people OR the President does the right thing and by-passes the Senate and gives an executive order on a STANDALONE unemployment benefits extention bill.

June 24, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |