July 7th, 2010

Missing Missouri girl found alive

A 4-year-old girl abducted Monday from the front yard of her Missouri home has been found alive, according to authorities.

Alisa Maier was kidnapped in Louisiana, Missouri, while she was playing with her brother, police said. Authorities said she was found in Fenton, Missouri, which is nearly 84 miles from Louisiana, Missouri.

A neighbor said Maier's mother tried to chase after her daughter's abductor, but to no avail.

Dozens of law enforcement officers, FBI agents and volunteers took part in the search for Maier.

Filed under: Missing Children • U.S.
  1. Do

That's awesome. I'm sure many prayers have been answered on this one.

July 7, 2010 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
    • juelle

This whole thread has become more about whether God exists or not and less about the fact this little girl has been found. Believe me... we will ALL find out one day if there is a GOD or not. And whether He is loving or not!
      So Charles and your buddies... what's it to you if these other people want to thank their God or not? If you want to slam Him then just get ur facts straight about what kind of GOD He is. You research things by reading up on the subject. So I dare you to read the Bible since that is the main source of information about Him. Get informed about your subject matter before you run off your mouth.
      Seriously... just to harrass people who have chosen to believe in God.... hmmmm... that sounds just like satan himself. I'd be careful Charles, if I were you!

July 7, 2010 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Marsha

How do you think the family of Kyron, the missing boy in Portland, feels when people are thanking god for the safe return of the little girl? Or all those other missing kids who have not returned?
      I guess all the people who have been praying for his safe return and all the others are not worthy?
      Or maybe their missing loved ones are not worthy either?
      Thanks for thinking of all the others!!!

July 7, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • karen Lincoln

Prayers do get answered and she would not have been found without everybody that believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior praying for her safe return. Time to turn to God in this country or things will keep getting worse! PRAISE JESUS FOR HER RETURN!!!!!

July 7, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mary

Poor baby. Glad she was found alive.. Hope nothing else happened..Being abducted and dropped off miles from home alone was enough horror for such a little girl.
    I hope this car wash has video camera's...

July 7, 2010 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
    • jon

where did you see car wash in the news report ? hmmm you know to much

July 7, 2010 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  3. Dan

Thank you God!!! Great end to a terrible story. Now lets catch the parasite who did this!!

July 7, 2010 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  4. russ lee

great! hope she is well

July 7, 2010 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  5. SickofSickos

Thank God, hopefully the sicko didn't do anything else to this poor little girl. I'm so glad to hear shes home safe now...thank God

July 7, 2010 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. t

so happy that little one is safe!

July 7, 2010 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  7. Chris

No offense, but everyone knows what happened, she's not going to be alright, and I hope she gets the counseling that she will need.

July 7, 2010 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Jamie Marshall

unfortunaly I have to agree with you, but thank god she got out alive. They usually don't ya know...god so so sad. My prayers are with you.

July 7, 2010 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  8. Sherri

Thank you Jesus! My prayers were answered. I pray she was not harmed physically. Mental damage was done I'm sure. We will pray her through that also. God is so good y'all!

July 7, 2010 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  9. whtvr

Yea!

July 7, 2010 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
  10. Frank Rizzo

I'm still crying, God bless her and all who help.....thank you.

July 7, 2010 at 4:04 am | Report abuse |
  11. Debra

I'm so glad this little cutie has been found alive! I hope to hear they caught the guy and he is prosecuted to what the max allows.

July 7, 2010 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. bjlurya

Thank God she has been found. Prayers for the family and friends. Prayers also for the troubled soul that would do such a thing.

July 7, 2010 at 4:12 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mohammad

Good ending, all praise due to Allah.

July 7, 2010 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |