August 25th, 2010

Lindsay Lohan, out of rehab, has new probation rules

Lindsay Lohan is a changed woman after her 13 days in jail and 23 days in a drug rehab program, her lawyer asserted Wednesday.

"She has learned her lesson," defense lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley told
the judge at a Wednesday morning hearing.

"She's very serious about her sobriety," Holley said. "She looks forward to proving to the court that she is taking this seriously. She has learned her
lesson."

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Lindsay Lohan
  1. abby

does anyone really believe that she can do what she is suppose to do?

August 25, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. M. Bison

"Lindsay Lohan is a changed woman after her 13 days in jail"

Bull.

Freakin.

Crap.

August 25, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. cat

Welcome to America, where money does all the talking for you.

August 25, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ThThite

People for the same crimes doing over a years worth sentence with 3-4 years or more of probation, which costs so much it runs people for petty crimes into debt. Love how normal people get accused with things and forced to pay hard time and even harder once they're out, but 'celebrities' who make as much as her serve near nothing and will have to pay near nothing.

As Ben Folds said; but when i was broke, i needed more, and now that i'm rich, i get free coffee.

August 25, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. kaye

cat...you hit the nail on the head...it's all about having money in this country,.... hollywood,politics whatever....the one with the most money wins...right or wrong....and just look where it's getting us!

August 25, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. THETERP

Did somebody say "LAST CALL"!

August 25, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. turdhead

I see an OD in her near future.

August 25, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. rtilt01

13 days of a 90 day jail sentence, 23 days of a 90 day drug rehab sentence, and she has learned her lesson? The only lessen she learned is that in California celebritys do get special treatment from the courts! This little twit has learned nothing except she can twist the system.

August 26, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. Debbie

I am outrages that Lindsay can get out of jail and rehab early . If was a person that had not money we would have to serve the whole time in jail and rehab.. But since she is a celeb she gets special treatment . It's not fair for celebs to get speacial treatment they should have to do thie full time . Her time was a joke

August 26, 2010 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  10. emanon

Pathetic! I didn't expect the jail time to run full term, but to get out of rehab early, and say she's cured? Yeah, pull the other one.

August 26, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Caio

Not even. I am a martial arsitt and at my prime conditioning when I was competing a lot, I'd take classes and work out no more than 90 minutes a day and I had a stomach like hers (though I am a guy and I cannot speak for how difficult it is or is not for women to get a stomach as defined as hers)

July 14, 2012 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |