September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. 4Real

Once a THUG......always a THUG!

September 2, 2010 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. Dee

T.i and Tiny are Coke Heads anyway. They forced them on us and made us like them anyway. Who cares about lttle Tip and Tiny anyway

September 2, 2010 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  3. TrapJaw

Hmmmm, makes me wonder how he got pulled over in the first place?! All yall Haters wished that he would go away but he just comes back stronger.

September 2, 2010 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  4. Active Enlisted

First of all, TI didn't by the guns trying to be all hard and gangsta, he performed at a show and some envious idiots shot up the van him and is crew riding back to their hotel in, killing his best friend and manager. Subsequently he started getting death threats by phone. It's not really easy to get a STAR's number, so someone dug deep to get a hold of him Being paranoid, from the streets and access to money for machine guns(which would not have been illegal through the proper channels if he was not a felon) he made a stupid choice. Saying 'I need more security' and telling the police 'I'm being harrassed' is hard for macho type personalities. I personally feel I can protect my family better than anyone else, if I have the 'means'. Yeah, he went to jail. What does that have to do with this? There aren't any details in this story, probable cause for the search, type of substance. He's a grown man making grown man decision's and HE will have to deal with consequences, why are y'all so mad? Oh yeah, young black, millionaire. If he was driving a pick up with a nobama bumper sticker and got busted for meth, that would have been okay!

September 2, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  5. michelle

Cnn please mke sure u hve all the facts. Always so quick 2 put bad news out there about african americans. Things r not always wht they seem. I mean u gloria vandebuilt son....

September 2, 2010 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. TJ

TI needs to0 learn from his past. u cannot keep doing those dumb stuff and think u'll always get out of it wwithout paying a heavy price. u gat tolet those old things be dead and gone away...

September 2, 2010 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. STORM1212

i bet he had his radio up to high so they pulled him over and smelled the weed.what i do is smoke befoure i rool so if i get pulled over no weed its at home were its safe from the pigs pigs suck 2 face bast rds

September 2, 2010 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  8. hectoruno859

Everybody just get a grip on yall selves! live a little!! T.I grown he knows how to handle it! but when u haven't came thru the struggle u could never relate!!

September 2, 2010 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. jean

Typical "Kristi" wanna be. Judging the text and not the article. Read the thread and you would see that the ignorant one is you. Numbskull.

September 2, 2010 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  10. DaBozz

T.I son waz good bro waz goin on. Its all gravy doe I GOT YA BACK!

September 2, 2010 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  11. Chris

He has a song called 'Bring Em Out.' I don't know if he meant the police, though.

September 2, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. Miss Rich

First of all find something better to do JUDGE and JOEBOO get a life that's all you'll have to do is sit up and talk about T.I what it sounds like all these HATERS sitting up here talking about what T.I has done he's not being a role model BLAH BLAH BLAH be your own damn role model stop drinking in front of your kids "white people" letting your kids build bombs iin their rooms and bring a loaded guns to school I see your not talking about that and that happen yesterday too.what I need everybody who's talking about T.I to do is kiss off and you know what am saying what T.I do is his business if he gets arrested 50 times is his business grow up get millions like T.I has you could do it to and if you had money like that HATERS you wouldn't be worried about somebody else business losers....

September 2, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  13. Earnest thompson

Wow ireally dont hav nuthn 2say..ilook up 2him.listen 2his muzic ieven try 2rap like him when im chilln with my dad..he just got out.havnt he already learned his lessn.after tha 1st time iwoulda neva even did anythng icould go back 4.eva since iwas 13 ibeen trynna be like him now im 16.ikant even look at him the same.lil wayne eitha.why do these rappers continue doin dumb thins that they know gnna get them lockd up..t.i 2me yu tha best rappa and u stil tha king.but ikant look at u tha same .

September 2, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Dude

Never try and emmulate anyone only take the good and apply them to your life. T.I. is him already no need or another just be Earnest Thompson im sure you are good enough just being you. Your the only you its been working so far just continue with that. You never know Earnest Thompson could change the world.

September 2, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  14. Dude

This is hilarious. Im a huge T.I. fan and have been since i hears his first single. He is a great musician but is still also a man who has his own demons to deal with. No one ever said you had to be perfect in order to tell kids or show them the correct way to do things. I mean who better than someone who know all the wrong ways of doing it. Just because he has a lot of money that does not mean he is magically changed. Most of you are probably parents are u perfect? I do not think so. There have been comments made about him glamorizing "gansta" you obviously have not listen to any of his albums because it is quite the contrary. As a fan im upset because i want to see him doing well and making better decisions with his life and for his family. As a man I understand that there are many habits that u form and are hard to break. He made another mistake and has to pay the consequences no matter who he is. Let the rece issue go im a black man and i understand that as white people you just dont get it. Our lives are quite different but at the end of the day we are just people trying to make enough money to feed our families and occasionally do something we actually want to do. Its very sad to see that everything on here is based on a sterotype or jealousy because of his stature. Its like we forgot that the reason these people are "celebrities" and role models because we made them that way. We should all get off our high horse because most of you probably this early already had a cig, a shot of some type of alcohol, or even smoked your first joint of the day. If you dont do those thing fine but there is lot that you can work on about yourself. These peoples lives are none of our business. Just because there chosen career generates a higher income for them does not give us the right to dictate hoe they should live there lives. No one told you to be a doctor, lawyer, custodian, teacher, whatever you are and no on is asking or prying into your life. Everyone of us makes decisions and has to live with them let him live with his.

September 2, 2010 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Beverly J

Couldn't have said anything more here that im not saying Dude soooo agree,some people love speaking about setting example for their kids,are they perfect themselves.I know family man and woman, trust you would be surprise what they are doin,some in strip clubs getting laid,and got wife and kids,drinking,druging.Now is TI responsible, or any others for their sins and kids behavior.Dude, some just need to stop speaking,love to point finger but not on themselves.I hope they see my reply to you & Lerex.Now u a person with wisdom,have a bless day.

September 2, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • fred

look, ifit walks like a duck an quacks liek aduck its a duck. also if itsa thug it smells like a thug. white boys know how to stay out of jail. lol

keep breaking the law, more ladies for us whites. can u say ky jelly

September 3, 2010 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • ratkartz

And yet another fine fellow whose heroes are career criminals.

September 3, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dude

Last comment not proofread i really dont care its not that important im not gettig paid or graded on it its an internet post hahahahahaha get over it

September 2, 2010 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |