September 14th, 2010

In Middle East talks, core issues now on the table

The arduous Middle East peace talks continued on Tuesday in Egypt, where officials from Israel and the Palestinian Authority "have begun a serious discussion on core issues," a top U.S. diplomat said.

"They have agreed to begin first on working to achieve a framework agreement for permanent status. That work is now well under way," said U.S. special envoy George Mitchell.

FULL STORY

1 hour ago beautiful as always...sounds great in acustic

September 15, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mehdi General Dr Bad

***.youtube.com/watch?v=qqWQS_pZbEs

September 15, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mehdi General Dr Bad

add that c.u.n.t andria mitchel to women not allowed in my countries.
    do not allow any more female reporters in any of my countries.
    these w.h.o.r.e.s stil think all this a big joke.

September 15, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

i do not need sum stinking sk;ank TELLING me what HE said.
    useless s'lu.ts.

September 15, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mehdi General Dr Bad

YOU go ahead and let these W.H.O.R.E. LIE and MURDER and ROB , YOU and YOUR fuking troops and brats.
    YOU go fight Thier wars.

September 15, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Inshallah, some one needs to expllain the Rules and Laws OF Shariah and war to these air headed bombo's.

September 15, 2010 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

TO me? you are no more the cattle. It is MY Right to take ANY of yOU or ALL of you if i so chose. Inshallah.

September 15, 2010 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mehdi General Dr Bad

i cna do as i wish with YOU as well as YOUR brats. i cnaa keep you as a wife, or a slave. inshallah.
    i cna sell you and your brats, i cna give you away as gifts, o ri can toss you to MY Troops for a "play toy".
    INshallah.

September 15, 2010 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mehdi General Dr Bad

i do not liek to even take any pisoners especiall women. to much cost and troubel. more of you are worthles to me.
    you cant even cook.

September 15, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mehdi General Dr Bad

now you selfish w.hores go on playing your games, Inshallah. "reality " is on the way even for YOU.

September 15, 2010 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mehdi General Dr Bad

A Mother of one of the Soldiors serving right now,
    asked in another thread, she said: "My son Loves HIs Job " HOw Many of YOU Enjoy YOUR JOb ???

September 15, 2010 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mehdi General Dr Bad

General jarhead said: "Its a real "HOOT" To Kill People.
    go ask General jarhead, what is the lowest possible rank in the entire Military?
    so much for the marines, saving you.

September 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mehdi General Dr Bad

I HATE 75% of MY Job. I Love 10%.
    I Love making an Example out of Some one. Who Deserves It.
    I do not Torment or Torture Helpless People. I do not Bully any one. Except Bullies.
    Have you met My Brother the as,shole?

September 16, 2010 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Sure this is Hell, But as far as Hell goes? I am quite Blessed. Alhumdilliah.
    I get MY Choice of the Worldest Most beautifull Women, I have more mone then i wil ever be able to spend, (which they have froze), I have the Most perfect Children and granchildren any one could ask for.
    me?
    Im Fine.
    YOUR The Ones in trouble.
    you just dont get it "yet".
    what YOU say? do? want? does not really Matter.

September 16, 2010 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |