September 19th, 2010

Missing 'cult-like' group found alive after suicide fears

A group of 13 Salvadoran immigrants missing in southern California amid fears that they planned a cult-like mass suicide have been found alive, a sheriff's spokesman said Sunday.

Authorities had been scouring the Palmdale area of northern Los Angeles County on horseback and by helicopter Sunday in search of the group, which included eight children between the ages of 3 and 17, said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. A resident spotted one of the vehicles identified in the lookout and notified the sheriff's department, he said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: California
  1. okay

Dam cant decide

September 19, 2010 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. okay

Ok..got it..Kris Kristofferson for president..hes the only logical one to pick..i love all those presents he brings me..maybe if we elect him we can get presents everyday..much better than hard boiled eggs or menudo

September 19, 2010 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. okay

Plus he was so dam good in those Blade movies

September 19, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  4. okay

Woohoo..time for change

September 19, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. okay

Back on point..just too dam bad they didnt go through with it..that woulda been funny

September 19, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Ashley

Lord yall people are lunatics! This is crazy seeing this many messed up folks in this world makes me scared for me and my children. We love Jesus we believe and will always and we will pray for all those who are against us. We as christians have always been persecuted and will always be just like any other religion. But we will be strong and not fall because our God is a mighty God. I pray for all these lost souls on here and everywhere!

September 19, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. okay

Your sky-genie is a mighty genie and you'll pray to him and his zombie son..what a buncha crap..your just as nuts as the Kool-Aid gang..FREAK...your poor kids dont stand a chance..brainwash them some more..give them choclate zombie bunnys so they can grow up with no thoughts of their own and can be freaks like you..don't forget ypour zombie master was a Jew..he'll eat your brain and steal your checkbook

September 20, 2010 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. okay

YA'LL....LMAO

September 20, 2010 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  9. Dimwatt

@okay

ur okay, okay, okay? LOL
    Thx for the laffs.

September 20, 2010 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  10. termlimits

And another BIG who cares?

September 20, 2010 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kristin Hotchkiss

I was there it was crazy in the hed pe site this chick is off used to make ppl think HED was a cult. Read the posts or ask me after 9 am

September 20, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  12. Kristin Hotchkiss

I am no cult I was there to hear new beautiful ideas and freaked out when ideas I brought to discuss about life and comunity and fellow man were erased. I even stepped away please read it all crazy story

September 20, 2010 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  13. Vetti

Everyone has a religion. Whatever u believe in thats your religion...for non believers and atheist perhaps is MONEY?....is that why alot of them commit suicide when MONEY dont answer their prayers?

September 20, 2010 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  14. Kristin Hotchkiss

Facebook I here by give you permission to release every statrment reguarding all posts. Please be objective it is not personal not a "consperiacy" just thoughts I want to hear them all as long as we talk with respect and it promotes good in the comunity. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

September 20, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  15. Kristin Hotchkiss

No murder no adultery wow how did you get that why twist something so pure... I'm sorry no.

September 20, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |