September 25th, 2010

8 people shot, 3 stabbed after house party

Knives, guns and bottles were drawn in a fight after a party early Saturday near downtown Los Angeles, California, resulting in one death and 10 injuries, police said.

No one is in custody and the incident was not believed to be gang-related Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Cleon Joseph said.

Partygoers were leaving a birthday celebration around 2:05 a.m. at a house in the Boyle Heights neighborhood when the dispute occurred, Joseph said.

Eight people were shot, one fatally, and three were stabbed. A 22-year-old Hispanic man died of gunshot wounds, police said.

Police earlier Saturday said that 12 people had been shot.

Post by:
Filed under: Crime
  1. hace

jim, about lizs error...please shut the f..k up, you made error to earlier and no one nailed you

September 27, 2010 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  2. jesus aleman

Dont you people realize that jim's great great grand dad didnt travel 4000 miles across the atlantic to let all these immigrants just walk in. And phil is ignorant for wanting to agressivelly charge all the victims. they can acually sue the city for failing to protect them. thats why the city will pay all there hospital bills. too bad they didnt have IABH in the 1500s

September 27, 2010 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. okay

IABH all the way..and for the people who think its racist..well.. Thats just truly ignorant...like Michelle said and I will say also..Key Word "illegal"...you don't have to be a certain race to be an "illegal"..you don't have to be a certain race to do something "illegal"...ignorance should be "illegal"...so now we have an another division of the "IABH"...
    "Ignorant @ssh0le Bounty Hunters"...since Jim is president.. I would like to ask him if I could head this division ?

September 27, 2010 at 4:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. okay

IABH..founded sept. 26th 2010 by Jim...i suggest a national holiday

September 27, 2010 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. okay

Sorry about that..IABH wa founded on Sept. 25th...second division opened Sept. 28th...lets just make it a 3 day holiday...that way i don't have to admit my mistake...spoken like a true politician...vote Okay for vice-president!

September 27, 2010 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  6. okay

Sorry about that..IABH was founded on Sept. 25th...second division opened Sept. 28th...lets just make it a 3 day holiday...that way i don't have to admit my mistake...spoken like a true politician...vote Okay for vice-president!

September 27, 2010 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. okay

Will work for tacos

September 27, 2010 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. posh

I am voting for Jim and Okay in the next election.LMAO Great job guys !

September 27, 2010 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  9. okay

Hmmm..dam maybe i should run for office..i don't even know what day it is and obviously can't count either..gotta love sleep deprivation..hey..maybe i could get away with murder..my plea "not enough caffeine"..i think i could find a lawyer to take the case..might have to move to Kentucky though..nevermind.. Not worth it..g-nite and good hunting...IABH Rules !

September 27, 2010 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jim Brieske

okay you can run the IABH division. I have a reward change concerning the capture of IA children. I originally wrote $20 for an IA child. I have since realized boys can run faster than girls. So I am changing (yes, I can bring Change too) it to $25 for an IA boy and $15 for an IA girl.
    jesus aleman, you are right. My great great grandparents passed the Statute of Liberty to Ellis Island.
    jim
    Spelling errors are okay but not if you are writing someone is ignorant and you misspell the word ignorant while doing it. Liz agreed. That's why she explained how it was misspelled.

September 27, 2010 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. posh

We will forgive you this time.LMAO again Goodnight okay

September 27, 2010 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. posh

But girls are usually smaller.Therfore,they can hide much easier and in many more places

September 27, 2010 at 5:01 am | Report abuse |
  13. posh

also worth much more on the black market

September 27, 2010 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jim Brieske

correction: Statue of Liberty.
    But it doesn't matter. I have been made president. So I'm changing it's name to The Statute Statue of Liberty.
    All the immigration statutes (laws) of our country are to be engraved on it from top to bottom in big letters.
    Inside the engraved letters are to be red, white and blue light bulbs so at night the newly changed statue's statutes can be read.

September 27, 2010 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jim Brieske

goodnight posh. I am using my phone now so it's difficult keeping in sequence.

September 27, 2010 at 5:23 am | Report abuse |