September 29th, 2010

Fort Hood: Four soldiers apparently killed themselves

Four soldiers from the Fort Hood Army base in Texas - all decorated veterans from the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan - died in the past week, a Fort Hood spokesman said Wednesday.

In all four cases, it appears the soldiers took their own lives, spokesman Christopher Haug said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Fort Hood • Military • Texas
  1. phil

Jerry, I agree. Soldiers return home and need hep. Instead they are pumped full of phychiatrst's drugs. It's sad to watch them slowly fade away from the ensueing brain damage. Each year my brother gets further away from being himself, becoming some horrid walking zombie from taking these "meds". It's just sickening.

September 30, 2010 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  2. phil

Need "help" rather.

September 30, 2010 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. tony

I believe the mind control tactics on our military by black opts once using our soldiers and then disposing of them .

September 30, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  4. tony

Gov't just disposing of our dear soldiers after using them for new world order agenda. Mind control and drug tactics

September 30, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Americas Troops are Going INsane and Self Destructing. While its coward Leaders and Generals Cover it up.
    am i using to many BIG words?
    And even as i set here typing this mesage They and most o fyou as well as others are doing all they can to Silance me, Kill Me, Commit me and Discredit me.
    I no Longer Command YOUR Troops.
    My Country Is Kasmir.
    I now have My Own Armies and Troops as well as other Countrties.
    Even as you set here atcking me, I am Trying ot help YOU save YOUR own Troops Lives.
    While all YOU do is waste MY Fuking TIme and YOU Murder MY TRoops.
    for fuking Politics.

September 30, 2010 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Astarte

Dr. Bad. I appreciate you. Thank you for trying to help us see that you are right.

September 30, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. phil

Aren't generals supposed to have at least 147 IQ?

September 30, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Astarte, Do Not Thank Me. No One Is More Guilty Then I for These Deaths. I now Have The Blood Of Millions on MY Hands. No One Has Killed More Of your or My Troops Then I Have.
    Teddy Kennedy Was My C.O. R.I.P.
    It Is Now MY Duty AS These Mens C.O. To Stand Before YOU and Face you with any question you have.
    I now have My Own Country as well as many others. I Now Command Many Armies.
    Even now they again puit me in the postion where I ahve to KIll Good Troops and even MY Own Troops IN Iraq.
    From Cindy Sheehan and Mary Tillman ,To You, I can Make no excuse.

September 30, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Dana

I live in Clarksville, Tennessee and the suicides happening in this area is alarming (Clarksville is near Ft. Campbell, KY). When you look at the 911 call log available online, everyday there are numerous "threatening suicide" calls, and the obituaries continuously have young veterans listed.

I was not surprised regarding the lack of details in this article based upon what is happening in my town. It is very sad.

September 29, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |

This is Home of the 101.
    101 had Point on Shawk and Awe
    Even as obam and karzai was there geting a phjoto op they were dying in droves.

September 30, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Early Last year The C.I.A Released a Complaint as well as The Cause of these Suicides and Murders and KIllings.
    AS Well as The Cure.
    Obama Did same as Bush.
    Took The Info and has used it to try and Break Me and others.
    THe Pnetagon said Cause is Letting in To Many low Lifes, Drunks and Drug addicts.
    hmm odd, That prety much is most americans i know.
    I have Issued Warranst For Clinton and obamas arrast in all My countries.
    It Is Why Obama hides in america now.
    GO Have YOUR C.O. Demand a Copy Of That C.I.A Report.

September 30, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Unlike you I enjoy a Fair Fight. or even Beter i liek the odds stacked against me. "Bring it The Fuk On ",," HE said Suck His Dick, YOU Dont have The Balls To Pull The Trigger",,Mine. Bush Quoting Me.
    I went in the afghain Blogs and Briefed Your Marines.
    Until I did That you Men and Women Have been Fighting Shadows.
    I ahve No Fight With Taliban Nor Al Qiada.
    Brits and I currently have another Cease Fire Truce.

September 30, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Mariah falls on Her ass, Shes Gets 4 million views. This Barely gets covered.
    well, now " We " ALL know Mariah is 6 MOnths Pregnat, danccng on Stage in Stillettos, hmm what could go wrong?
    And She is also obviousl Dumn, as fuking Brick.
    Jossie Needs to send her a pair of her new shoes,
    (Mariahs feet are ruined she has to wear Heels now)
    hmm,, and there are worse things then being stalked by Mariah Carey,,,hmm,,,

September 30, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mehdi General Dr Bad

w/sallam wr wb
    >>>.<<<

September 30, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Don Moore

Each person is driven to suicide by diffrent things. Let me paint a picture for you... 19 days away from clearing fort hood and getting out of the army. Anxiously awaiting the 59 well deserved terminal leave days to prepare for the civilian life. You are called into your platoon sgts office and informed that not only are you going to be charged for post deployment leave (note: you were told at the time that these 30 days of post deployment leave would be free) but they are also planning on sending you to the 30 days of training to prepair you for iraq (altho you will not be going). This now effects your rent situation, your wifes job she has lined up back home, your moving arangments and how long you have to pack up and move. Your leave has already been approved and you have had your current plans in motion for months. Now everything changes because of a last minute decision made by the new squadren SMG... I would say this is a mild case of a stressfull situation that soldiers are put thru on a constant basis. This is what happened to me today, I am almost certain that a soldier with a not so stable state of mind would have reacted harshly to this, I would consider myself extreamly level headed and I am still infuriated over the fact that all of my plans are forced change. Soldiers are put thru situations all the time that would drive a sane person crazy

September 30, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

hey idiot. shut the fuk up. read every fukingw ord i posted.
      and thank you america for once agin showing you wil die stupid.
      all you do is waste my fuking time.
      i gave you chance after chance.
      now you show your damn wars and your damn country in your fat stupid asses.
      im going back to MY Troops and MY Countries and MY wars.
      Iraq = Jihad.