September 29th, 2010

Fort Hood: Four soldiers apparently killed themselves

Four soldiers from the Fort Hood Army base in Texas - all decorated veterans from the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan - died in the past week, a Fort Hood spokesman said Wednesday.

In all four cases, it appears the soldiers took their own lives, spokesman Christopher Haug said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Fort Hood • Military • Texas
  1. Lucille

It has everything to do with The Blue Oyster Cult Band and the song "don't fear the reaper", it's something to do with cowbells. I'm serious I have posted about this in the past. Back in the 80's 11 friends of mine committed suicide, I was supposed to be #12. They have haunted me in my sleep and even at daytime ever since. Understand that sometimes people make pacts with each other all twelve of us were supposed to be dead and I'm still alive. I chose life. The discovery of cowbells in music is what made us then to decide to kill ourselves. Only that part is a secret that only I know and will keep with me till I die. I think they may accidentally may have been picking up on something that they don't understand and it has led to their own suicides. I want to write a book about this and maybe later get a movie deal out of it. It's my pain. Say no to cowbells!

September 29, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jesse marcel

Exposure to the death and destruction of combat causes obligatory changes in you psyche. I have seen enough to recognize it is a game changer for the rest of your life. I thank God that I received adequate help from professionals upon my return from combat.

\\\

September 29, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Unemployed Woman

HaNG IN THERE troops!!!

Obama will be out of office next Presidential election!!!

September 29, 2010 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. sara

Im so upset, I am pregnant with my darling troop baby, 8 motnhs, and he will miss its birth. My husband was a war hero, he wished to live, its a mystery wy he wold commit suicide after his birthday. I feel the pain of other widows, who lost a man in the active force. Im conserned many others are going to do this.

pray for em.

September 29, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  5. shawn

troops have severe magnesium deficiency.......constant heat of desert combined with low magnesium diet from processed foods...ie MRE's this must be addressed!

September 29, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. james ray

Hmmm! Look at their comander in chief! Enough said

September 29, 2010 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  7. William

Get out of the middle east and get rid of the muslim in the Washington!!!

September 29, 2010 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. phil

Returning troops seek help and instead are prescribed dangerous meds. These drugs are life-threatening all by themselves. But when combined with complacency or drinking are devastating to the human mind.

September 29, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Dolores

The drug Larium is used as an anti malarial medication and has been known to cause severe depression, suicidal ideation and attempts. This drug is give to our troops. The government will not acknowledge this medication has these side effects. Investigate this issue and you will see that those given this medication are also prone to homicidal actions if they are prone to extreme psychotic episodes due to stress. Remember the group of soldiers who returned from active duty in the middle east who murdered their families a few years ago.....? This was also kept under wraps.

September 29, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Big Game James

Just bring them all home. Let them get some r&r w/family. Psych evals all around and real evaluations. Not the cookie cutter VA hack doctors version. Next deployment station a large number of troops around US borders to back up/assist border patrol. Oh yeah almost forgot its Obama's fault. Not really but I don't want the fearful herd to be lonely! Prayers and condolences to the soldiers' families.

September 29, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jerry

Army psychiatrists is probably the common denominator in these deaths. A lot of the soldiers are on psych drugs and those drugs themselves have been proven to cause takers to commit suicide. The same thing is going on with children on Ritalin. A lot of them commit suicide because of the affect of the drugs on them.
    These soldiers deaths should be investigated for for their bodies being highly dosed with psychotropic drugs and the real culprits, the psychs and the drug companies be held responsible.

September 29, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. karl anglin

With Obama as Commander-in Chief, telling people
    that he is reluctant to use the word victory in
    battling jihadists, is it any wonder soldiers are
    committing suicide?

September 29, 2010 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  13. mike b

There IS a long story if you will only click on the "Full Story" button on the CNN web page. Man some people....check twice before commenting please!

September 29, 2010 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mehdi General Dr Bad

I Find it Ironic, I have now given all of you and c.n.n access for a couple months now.
    milions o fyou as well as c.n.n know who and what i am.
    not one thing i have ever said can or have any of you been able to despute.
    I ownder how you people even sleep at night.
    from c.n.n to your useles lying feds to you in your couches.
    oh you have done well lying to these people allright, look at them.
    all those of you in the military now know i am for real.
    Look at thes epeopel and these mothers etc.
    I Go through this every day.
    These were more of MY Troops.
    Now explin ot thes epeopel why it is i have had to kill so many Troops?
    explain how even now you put me in the postion I have to tkill troops in Iraq.
    while you lie and stall and play politics.
    YOU know for a fact i cna fuking fry your punk asses all of you ANY time, yet stil all you do is stall.

September 29, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mehdi General Dr Bad

you stupily continue to block and intercept my messages. and who does this hurt? me? no. YOU.
    yes these lazy stupid pigs wont spend 5 minutes getting fact.
    now you go fuk your selves some more and die.
    YOU are Fuked.