September 29th, 2010

Fort Hood: Four soldiers apparently killed themselves

Four soldiers from the Fort Hood Army base in Texas - all decorated veterans from the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan - died in the past week, a Fort Hood spokesman said Wednesday.

In all four cases, it appears the soldiers took their own lives, spokesman Christopher Haug said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Fort Hood • Military • Texas
  1. Mehdi General Dr Bad

China accpeted MY new Deal. I accpeted Mexicos Deal FUK YOU.
    die.

September 29, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Mehdi General Dr Bad

obviosuly not enough o f you are dead yet nor are you in debt far enough.
    but we have made it quite fuking clear what americans think of me and my kind.
    oh but had thye know who i was< well then that would of been difernant .
    so c.n.n, you set there and bathe in these Troops Bloods.
    and Rot IN Hell.
    IM ONly starting on you.

September 29, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mehdi General Dr Bad

now og tell your self im not Real some more you pig fukers.

September 29, 2010 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mehdi General Dr Bad

IM also STILL Looking For MY M.I.A. Army Nurse Second Leuteneant deborah Christine D"Angelo From New Jersey.
    Whom YOu have also proven you could giv a fuk less about.

September 29, 2010 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Astarte

General! I know where she is!!!!

September 30, 2010 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

oh BUT PLease let em run right out and ifght your wars and kill your enemies and fix all your fuking problems now.

FUK U!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Rot IN Hell.

September 29, 2010 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. toad

omg!!!

September 29, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  8. a

Hey you morons click on the red button that say
    FULL STORY

September 29, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  9. cbrant

very concerning to me as a deployed soldier returning to Fort Hood in less then 3 weeks. Not that I feel like harming myself but if i do have issues with adjustment after a difficult deployment, there will be no providers available. Fort hood has deployed so many people and I think soldiers and famlies just get worn down, The Army needs to take note: this may be the tip of the spear......Provide more Providers........

September 30, 2010 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  10. marykaye

I don't understand why people join the military in the first place. what does any of this have to do with lindsay lohan? people act surprised when military people die, but its not like they don't know what they're signing up for. m

September 30, 2010 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Boney

Mary, you had better thank God there are people willing to join the military! I cannot believe how ignorant you are.

September 30, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Boneco

Mary, one of the reasons people join the military is so braniacs like you don't get drafted and make things even worse.

October 17, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  11. General Dr Bad 5 Star SFSOCO

These Were All My Men. That Once again You Murdered Playing Politics.
    I Keep waiting To See If EvEn One American Man Or General Would Stand up. NOPE. Not Even One.
    TO Say I am A General If I Were Not, Is A Felony. YOU, Do Not Listen.
    I KNnow Longer Command YOUR Army. Other Then Some My Named Andrew From Virginai and Marrisa Miller, They are the only Two so Far Claimed any Troops.
    Way I See It IN IRaq?
    IT is better they Die Fighting AS Soldiors Then What It Is You Are Doing To Them.
    Better They Die IN A Blaze Of Glory or Have a Nice Quiet Slit in Thier Sleep and Die as Heros then What YOU Do To Them.
    MY Sincere Condolances To All You Troops and Your Families. There Is No Excuse. No Words.

September 30, 2010 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Boney

Hey General...are you a Paki?

September 30, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

September 30, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Boney

Then what are you? A lot of us would like to know.

September 30, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

I was Bron IN famrington New Mexico. Im From Many places.
      MY Last regestered Home Town Is BUttee Falls Oregon. I am a Regestered INdependent there.
      MY Country now Is Kashhmir.
      as you see americans hate me and want me dead and gone.

September 30, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. a

Is a college degree worth dieing for. Well when you get back you
    will not be in the lest kind of
    Shape to attend class. If you like some sort of a stable mental
    state or enjoy all of keeping all of your
    extremities and mental health? Then
    do not go to WAR jack off!

September 30, 2010 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  13. Tom

Begs the question; What were they decorated for, killing civilians ?????

September 30, 2010 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  14. Tim

@ Tom

You are an idiot.

@ everybody else:

I suspect that all of these suicides had more to do with the men's relationships with thier wives than they did with the war. This isn't talked about much, but it is the relationships that are killing these guys.

September 30, 2010 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  15. todd

@tim .. you are an idiot.

September 30, 2010 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |