October 4th, 2010

Sources: Possible drone strike in Pakistan kills 8 Germans

Eight suspected German nationals were killed in a suspected drone strike in northwestern Pakistan, two Pakistani officials said Monday.

The strike happened in the Mir Ali area of North Waziristan, the officials said. Missiles struck a building that eight suspected German militants were in,
the officials said.

The eight are believed to have been members of the group Jihad al Islami, the officials said.

See CNN's full coverage

Post by:
Filed under: Germany • Pakistan • Terrorism
  1. duke

So it's bonehead hon tough guy??

October 4, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. tomcat

A swing and a miss go ahead Phil school the boy

October 4, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. tomcat

Oh yeah what still dont know the answer? Would you prefer panty waste?

October 4, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. duke

Hey katie(tomcat)don't be a computer gangsta I'll debate any subject that can be researched and proven right or wrong!
    There is no difference in hiding behind a computer and playing tough,
    Being in a gang(when your soft)and playing tough,
    And hiding behind a white hood,
    All 3 are cowards.

October 4, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. tomcat

Oh I am no gangsta or wear a white hood. Answer Phils question mr. great debator. By the way I am not katie I was baptized Thomas Christopher. But only my Mom can call me that

October 4, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. phil

Hayyyyy. You guys be nice. When we get ugly, it gets confusing. Duke, Tomcat....nice to meet you guys. I look fwd. to reading your posts ya know. And the point to the game was this: Clinton and Bush are one in the same as far as their vision of the future USA . Except Dubya's eyes are closer together. And Bill once answered a cellphone call with his eyeyeball. remember that you guy's?

October 4, 2010 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. duke

Well katie(tomcat)go back and read my previous post,
    And if phil agree then you write and back let me know what phil thinks!

October 4, 2010 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. duke

Phil,it's my pleasure!
    I've read some of your post and you've made valid points that I agree with and you've had some that I don't.
    As far as clinton and bush I agree,like I said I'm no fanatic.

October 4, 2010 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. tomcat

Touchee Phil when the people understand the Pres is a puppet that is told what to say and when to say it.

October 4, 2010 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  10. phil

Duke, I read that post and I appreciate your Clinton candor. But don't be fooled if you think only (R) will lead us to war. Heck, even Venezuela is preparing to defend herself from US, and we get about a third of our oil from Chavez. They recently purchased like several million dollars worth of kalashnikov's AN-94 assault/sniper rifles. it's an amazing pc. of hardware. It has ZERO recoil, fires two bullets at a time, and in the hands of a 16 yr. old girl can lay down more lead accurately at a thousand yds. than....you get the picture. Wars are planned out years, even decades in advance. By the time the next President sits down in the oval, it's a done deal.

October 4, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. tomcat

Where does this katie crap come from? Phil and I have debated before and We both have very strong values. My apologies Duke I will try to keep a cival tongue just stop with katie crap ok

October 4, 2010 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  12. duke

Phil!
    I know(a little) about the history of the Democrat party,and a little about dixie-crats I'm just not able to agree with a party(Republican)that in my view at this time,speak for a certain segment of the population that does not include Me, or my family,or MOST Americans for that matter.
    The oligarchy in the south america's has been strong for decades thank to the US!

October 4, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  13. tomcat

So gentlemen where do we go from here?

October 4, 2010 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  14. phil

We could go climb one of Venezuela's 20,000 ft. peaks with an AN-94 and see how far out in the water it can shoot! Or not...I think I'm done thinking this evening. It's bedtime here in the Rockies. I look forward to knowing you two, and I enjyed our posts. G-nite.

October 4, 2010 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. tomcat

Ok duke I can agree with you there. Try living in Texas where the Bushes wont be happy till we seceed from the Union and they have their own country to rule over!

October 4, 2010 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |