October 6th, 2010

Green Beret awarded Medal of Honor

President Barack Obama on Wednesday awarded the Medal of Honor - the nation's highest military decoration - to Staff Sgt. Robert J. Miller, a Green Beret who died after willingly taking fire to protect U.S. and Afghan soldiers.

The citation read at a solemn White House ceremony in Washington, D.C., honored Miller for "conspicuous gallantry ... at risk of life above and beyond the call of duty" and "extraordinary acts of heroism" on January 25, 2008, when a patrol he led was ambushed in Afghanistan.

Miller killed at least 10 insurgents and wounded dozens more in repeatedly exposing himself to enemy fire "in keeping with the highest traditions of military service," the citation said.

Miller is the seventh service member to receive the Medal of Honor for actions during operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. tomcat

Que pasa no tienes los huevos? Una lastima

October 7, 2010 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. Marines123

General Bad. Ha ha ha! No wonder why the inferiors are illiterate. You did not show them how to read and write.

October 7, 2010 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. tomcat

wow that worked better than an exorcisim

October 7, 2010 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  4. Marines123

Gen Bad! Usted es un pinche menso puto! Chupe mi velga pinche cabesa de trapo.

October 7, 2010 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. tomcat

I now know to stop him

October 7, 2010 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  6. Marines123

General Bad! I'm sorry to say. As a infantry grunt. I respect you young stupid untrained forces. I will bury them with respect and pray for them to go to heaven as I forgive them. They did not know better. They were forced to die from supperior coalition forces. I do feel bad that you young boyd had to commit suicide instead of fighting. I do feel bad that Bin Ladden has to hide in the b listering heat in the summer and freezing temp in winter. God bless you and your sorry ass undicipline disorganized scattered young men.

October 7, 2010 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  7. tomcat

There go Marine! We cant understand him now he has no idea what what we are. El tiene los huevos como una pulga. Me caco en la cabrona que se nacio

October 7, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  8. tomcat

Good job sir. You are a great American

October 7, 2010 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  9. Marines123

General Bad. You need to respect the superior forces and they will respect you! Our Generals fired you because you decided to hide instead of fighting. I saw your millitary records. You were fired for deserting your army and raping you female comrads. In addition, you did not brush your teeth or wipe your dirty Ass.

October 7, 2010 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. tomcat

it is safe people. Thank God and bless those that made the ultimate sacrifice to make this a great country. I salute you all.

October 7, 2010 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. Marines123

I salute every millitary man and women. I especially salute the families anf forced who payed the ultimate sacrafice. I wake up everyday knowing that those in uniform are protecting me. Also, those who have died from battle have set extremely high American standards for freedom. Thank you

October 7, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. Marines123

General Bad the other day you were bragging about all you wives. Can I have one as a good gesture? I will make her happy!

October 7, 2010 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  13. tomcat

Marine keep safe keep focused and keep killing Semper Fi

October 7, 2010 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  14. tomcat

Marine his wives are stump trained goats

October 7, 2010 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mehdi General Dr Bad

If YOU belong to the 101 YOU are one of My Troops.
    is you are Special forces or Special Ops or Clandistine ops you are one of My troops.
    " Bring it The Fuk ON" My Line.
    " You Dont Have The Balls to Pull the Trigger" My Line.

October 7, 2010 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |