October 22nd, 2010

Judge: Lindsay Lohan to stay in rehab until January

Actress Lindsay Lohan must remain in a drug rehabilitation program until January 3, 2011, instead of going to jail for violating her probation with a failed drug test, a judge ruled Friday.

If Lohan violates the rules of her rehab program or fails a drug test before her next court date on February 25, she will be sent to jail for 180 days, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden Fox told her.

Staying clean and sober until then would end Lohan's supervised probation and she can "put this long episode behind you," Fox said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Lindsay Lohan • Showbiz
  1. oh boy, here we go

Only in America will a regular citizen get years of time and probation without question while a 'star' gets padded down and taken easy.

In America, money does the talking for you.

October 22, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

was she wearing panties?

October 22, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. not neccesarily in LLo's court

flip side of it, money or not.. each person going to jail for DUI SHOULD have to go through rehab first. She's paying for rehab while she's there as she should.. it's her mistake to pay for. It's cheaper for american citizens to have Lindsay in rehab than in jail on OUR tax money. Send them all to rehab, perhaps there will be less of them later...

October 22, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mano

Then send them to jail for punishment and assess them a fine for the cost of incarceration. Might get the message to sink in.

October 22, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  3. not neccesarily in LLo's court

and let me add.. all persons undergoing drug or DUI charges should have to go to rehab first, THEN some jail time. At least the judge is throwing this at Lindsay, Paris Hilton is free to walk the streets, as many others are... it isn't just $$ that gets you off, it depends on the judge

October 22, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  4. whocares

I would spend the rest of my life w that girl if she gave me the chance.. So beautiful and charming. I'd take darn good care of her

October 22, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

shes a llesbian.

October 22, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. pitbull

Lilo should come under my roof i would take good care of her.

October 22, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. aint right

SO HERE WE GO AGAIN WHITE GIRL CRYIN TO JUDGE. NO JAIL BUT REHAB. WHAT ABOUT T I?????? HE HAS TO GO TO JAIL AND NOBODY GAVE HIM A REHAB CHANCE. AINT RIGHT. JUST CAUSE SHE WHITE. AINT RIGHT. THAT GIRL GONA RELAPSE ANYWAY. AINT RIGHT FOR TI OR ALL THE BLACK FOLKS WHO VOP. WHITE PEOPLE WHO VOP ALWAYS CHECK INTO REHAB AND FAKE TEARS TO ESCAPE JAIL. SHAME SHAME SHAME

October 22, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brianc

Cry me a river! I thought TI was caught with enough of a controlled substance they got him for intent to distribute.... Had nothing to do with him being black. And by the way, I think Lindsay is a dirtbag

October 22, 2010 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mehdi General Dr Bad

she has big teats.

October 22, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Geri

She is so not news. She will be back crying to the judge in a month please one more chance. Send her ass to jail. Let her detox with big Bertha.

October 22, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. K w

I would bet that she will be released next week because of good behavior or the facility is overcrowded (again).

October 22, 2010 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. joy

i viojated my probation and was sent back 2 jail but ht was ok i snuck my drugs in with me

October 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Gilbert

CNN, please monitor your blog; as too many weird people are writing weird stuff, and some odf them are coming over here from FOX. Landsay is a brat.

October 22, 2010 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jim Brieske

I believe she will be okay now. I have faith in her and know she can be a strong person.
    jim

October 22, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. T-2000

Anybody remember "The JORDAN RULES"? Well these are "The LOHAN RULES". I think we all just need to realize that their are two sets of rules. The rules that we have to abide by and The LOHAN RULES. You cant even get mad anymore. THE LOHAN RULES also apply to Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie and all the other "D – List" actresses and socialites.

October 22, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Al Sharpton

That's hot

October 22, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. T-2000

UPDATE: My new book THE LOHAN RULES® will be in stores by December! Everybody buy a copy!!

October 23, 2010 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |