October 22nd, 2010

No new trial for O.J. Simpson

The Nevada Supreme Court on Friday rejected former football player O.J. Simpson's request to overturn his convictions for kidnapping with a deadly weapon, robbery and other charges in 2008, but the court ordered a new trial for co-defendant Clarence Stewart.

Post by:
Filed under: Justice
  1. whocares

I have a biracial nephew I'm not racist, I just love gettin people going on here. Its hilarious.

October 22, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • RainKing

oohhh, a biracial nephew, so how could you be racist right? Nice come back you moron. Whatever whocares because I'm pretty sure no one cares about you. I feel very sorry for your soul. I also like to get people going to. LMFAO

October 22, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mica

I read everyones comment i think its sad that poeple r still calling other human beings monkeys. get over OJ please !

October 22, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Barbara

Why would they give a killer a new trial? He so killed his exwife and a friend and got away with it. Justice wasn't done then but looks like carma hit him where it needed to. I'll never forget the look on his face when they said not guilty!!!! I somehow knew it would come back to haunt him but I really didn't think it would take this long.

October 22, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  4. bobjob

He knows who murdered,why they murdered,but he didn't have the gonads to say anything.The balls he handled were'nt his.

October 22, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. whocares

No really I'm not racist I just like to push peoples buttons.. That's cool that u feel sorry for my soul but it doesn't neep your sympathy thank u

October 22, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jeff

Hey Rainking – "Know wonder" for "no wonder" and you're calling other people morons?

October 22, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • RainKing

Jeff the spell checker. Gr8t catch my man, great catch. You passed the moron test.

October 22, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • RainKing

Little Jeffy, figured you would not respond, your mom kicked you off the computer again. Maybe at 45 it's time to get your own computer or better yet jeffy, how about your own place you moron!!!!

October 22, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Johnnie Cochran

OJ is innocent, he's been persecuted strictly because of his race. He did not murder anybody, actually he was not even at the house when the murders happened. It was an impersonator, OJ himself was abducted by aliens just minutes before the murders happened.
    The same thing happened in Vegas prior to the robbery, aliens abducted him again. He's been set up by alien forces, I truly believe that. Just like the aliens are forcing Lindsay Lohan to take the drugs....

October 22, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Luke

Why are they giving a new trial to any of them?

October 22, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. mauidano

Unfortunately one has nothing to do with the other. People need to separate their emotions from this. His Vegas conviction is incredibly flawed. It's not up to the Nevada judicial system to "make up" for any other injustices in his life. Sure the guy's an idiot but that's beside the point.

October 22, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

One verdict (in Los Angeles) might not have anything to do with the other verdict (in Las Vegas) but I for one applaud the judge in Nevada. Just because a black racist jury in Los Angeles found that lowlife not guilty it doesn't mean the verdict in Las Vegas was wrong. What goes around – comes around. Even if that lowlife had not butchered two innocent people, almost cutting his ex-wifes head off, the verdict in Las Vegas was based on the charges. If the judgement was biased, it was no more biased than the racist verdict in Los Angeles. Again – what goes around comes around. He is now where he belongs. In jail.

October 22, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Arnie

Nevade justice system: OJ gets long prison sentence for taking his belongings, persons w/ OJ armed w/ guns gets probation. Paris Hilton process cocaine, her lawyer poltical friend of DA, gets her off w/ probation. White officer kills white man in retail store, after hearing one side (officer's side) killing is jusified. In clark county the DA office is poltical, remember "an injustice to one, is an injustice to all". The next could be you.

October 22, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. CURIOUS

I believe that the Las Vegas incident was planted. Who ever did it knew that he will try to get what belongs to him and most likely his entourage will bring guns. Then there is the video camera to get everything recorded. Maybe it was Los Angeles police or the family of his victim.

But OJ should have known that he was a marked man and should have just stayed in Florida and play golf. He should have known that nobody in law enforcement are on his side.

Of course I also believed that he was guilty on the first case and got away with it.

October 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. me

OJ is a gentle soul. Won some big trophy in college too! People mean to OJ, why?

October 22, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. me

OJ nice guy. Seen him on movie Naked Gun. Real nice man. Likes to play guitar.

October 22, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Also likes to play with very sharp knives and tests them out on peoples throats.

October 22, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. uhgrad82

The reason he got off in the murder trial is because the glove didn't fit him. Of course his agent (who later wrote a book about it) suggested he quit taking his blood pressure medicine and so his hands swelled up and the glove didn't fit. The glove in the burglary trial fits him perfectly in that Nevada jail. Nicole & Ron may you rest in peace.

October 22, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  15. SSShhhh!!

Wait a second, did I just read that? Someone quoted Robert Blake (Baretta), who also happened to be tried and acquited of murder.

October 22, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • RainKing

you heard right. he had the time but did not do the crime. Thanks for not spell checking me on the Baretta name.

October 22, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |