October 29th, 2010

Shots fired at Marine Corps museum in suburban DC

Several shots have been fired at the National Museum of the Marine Corps building in Virginia, the FBI said Friday.

No injuries were reported.

It is the second time the Marine Corp museum has been fired upon in recent days. In addition, two other military buildings in the Washington area, including the Pentagon, also have been shot at. All the previous shots came from the same weapon, authorities said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: District of Columbia • Military
  1. Floria sigmundi

I've been there before

October 29, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. RaleighMatrix

I wouldn't go to the marathon. I bet alot less people will be there. It could be a white guy loner with a red VW in the garage.

October 29, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. WhiteKong78

No, No, No... The capital building is THAT way. @ Raleigh yeah cuz there aren't any violent people of any other ethnicity living on this planet. The DC sniper wasn't a black guy either... Nice race baiting comment. 🙂 You should try politics

October 29, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Taylor

we got zips in the wire, they'll be up and down this line all night long, probing us. Stay in your holes!

October 29, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. RaleighMatrix

What does race baiting comment mean?

October 29, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. RaleighMatrix

That's my point, though. This is the 2nd blog in 4 days, and most comments, including yours, leans toward ethic groups. At this point, i am Oz behind the curtain.

October 29, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. WhiteKong78

Well to be honest the "white guy loner" suggests that the only crazies in this country are white losers. My point is that the DC sniper case was two black guys. You injected race not me. It's no surprise though there are lots of people on here with keyboard courage. Go back to your meds Oz.

October 29, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jerryfelldown

I know for sure that matrix guy is a moran. He's also a mutt.he's more likely an italian mutt to be exact.No less raciest then the kkk.So lets not get lost in his world.

October 29, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jerryfelldown

Oh an don't forget those loving italian an their mustard gas are a loving bunch.

October 29, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. RaleighMatrix

Is it really all that important to you guys to use that kind of language. You have no concept of what the author is talking about. You guys are pin-heads. Donkeys following the carrot of your own pea brains. So if i don't respond to your posts like this in the future, you'll know why.

October 29, 2010 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. RaleighMatrix

Jerry likes the insult mutt because thats what he fears to be called the most. Jerry doesnt know who his ancestors are. Jerry, you know you really dont want me the type here why you insult me. lol

October 29, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  12. RaleighMatrix

And WhiteKong78 too. You insult people here- your keyboard courage- becavse in society, those are the things women tell you- and everyone else besides. The good thing is is that you will grow up someday -maybe.

October 29, 2010 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  13. WhiteKong78

Actually I get along with most women. It's men I really don't care for. Some of your posts are illegible though, so I think I will get going. Have a great evening.

October 30, 2010 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  14. RaleighMatrix

You just proved that you are an imbalanced individual. Normal folks get along with, and care for, both members equally.

October 30, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. RaleighMatrix

And besides, your nickname sounds sickeningly preverted. Makes people want to piuck. throw-up. Change it. Eck!

October 30, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |