November 3rd, 2010

Suspected drone strikes kill 13 in Pakistan

Three suspected U.S. drone strikes killed 13 people Wednesday in Pakistan's tribal region, two intelligence officials told CNN.

All three incidents occurred in North Waziristan, one of the seven tribal districts bordering Afghanistan.

Read full post on our Afghanistan Crossroads blog

Post by:
Filed under: Afghanistan
  1. Cole

TEAM AMERICA WORLD POLICE =]

November 3, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Gilbert

I wish we would send drones into Mexico and kill all the drug dealers.

November 3, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Alanis

Oh Mehdi General Dr Bad is going to be really upset.

November 3, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Alanis

Oh Dr Bad is going to be really upset.

November 3, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Betty Whyte

No he won't...he has been indoctrinated into American citizenry and now speaks grammatically correct english without the obscenities....
      Unless his life force has been suck dry and his body hull is currently inhabited by some unknown alien species.

November 3, 2010 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Daniel

Another field day for the right-wing thugs in Washington! It just goes on and on. How repulsive!

November 3, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. IndypendentJones

MAKE OUTSOURCING ILLEGAL! BRING JOBS BACK SO PEOPLE CAN PAY THEIR MORTGAGES! VOTE INDEPENDENT 2012

November 3, 2010 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mehdi General Dr Bad

In Case You Had Not Heard, I Found My Missing army Nurse. By Gods Grace She Is back IN The States.
    I Am Allso Not A Paki.
    MY C.O. Died.
    Your Idea of "Retire", Is A Bullet Or A Straight Jacket. Or Solitare IN A Cell. (Next Time SEnd Me To Gitmo So I can Get Some Sun and Food.)

November 3, 2010 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Now That I KNow My Nurse IS NOt IN The MIddle of it, I do not care what you do now.

November 3, 2010 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Gilbert

Mehdi General Dr Bad has never had a nurse,does not have a nurse, and will never have a nurse except for the one in the psycho ward. Hey, Dr Bad, there's two guys in white suites looking for you. Go hide in your mama's basement.

November 3, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dude

Dr bad, said cnn sucked and that u would come back to the blog! Glad ur back! I would miss the entertainment! Even though I rarely understand what u r talking about, I never tire tryin to figure it out or finding humor. U r usually kidding right?

November 4, 2010 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |