November 4th, 2010

No survivors in Cuban plane crash

A domestic passenger plane with 61 passengers and 7 crew members crashed in central Cuba Thursday, state media reported. There were no survivors.

The Aerocaribbean plane was carrying 28 foreign passengers, state media said.

The plane was traveling from the eastern province of Santiago de Cuba and heading to the country's capital of Havana.

Post by:
Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. Doug W

Shame on CNN to let some crazily rant while put forward sane replies for our brothrs and sisters.
    Just rememeber CNN , E is for the 'easy' way out when giding in the IT world.
    Mauy thae not have suffered to many minutes.

November 5, 2010 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  2. D

Oh well, most cubans sucks. Too bad.

November 5, 2010 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • LL cool B

As an Aussie, I hope they eat your country alive after reading your comment. Were you born stupid?

November 5, 2010 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
    • anisleidy gonzalez

hey jo,if you think most of cuban sucks,I dont wanna know where you come from bro,cuz cuba is a country of people with pure soul and very close family,poor and always smile,instead you???where you come from???
      may god bless and keep in rest and peace all those who die in cub a in that terrible plane crash,my pain is with them

November 6, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bamboo

Hey less cubans in miami stealing medicare besides its better they died in a plane than drown in the ocean tryong to make it to florida on a raft so whats the big deal wish it was a 747 full of those balseros!

November 5, 2010 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
    • LL cool B

You flying anytime soon?

November 5, 2010 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
    • David

Actually maybe your sorry hillbilly self should croak. Rid the world of garbage

November 5, 2010 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
    • David

Oh yeah forgot. Bamboo, you're a moron

November 5, 2010 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. ori

My Heart Go Out To The Familys Of The People That Passed On May The Lord Be With You.

November 5, 2010 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  5. LL cool B

Which ever god you believe in or political regime you support, we love our families. And my heart go out to those families who've lost someone they truly love in this tragic plane crash.

November 5, 2010 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. yanet

As a cuban I feel very sad, but also as a human I have sympathy for other humans,whether they were cubans or american, their final moment was the same, like someone else comment already, if you don't have to say nothing positive please don't say nothing at all..

November 5, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • anisleidy gonzalez

yanet I agreed with you girl!!!many bad people in here speak bad about cubans,they have nothing to say about us,very proud of been cuba,RIP to those who die.may the lord be with you all

November 6, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  7. Bea

I just lost my best friend, her husband and her daughter in this flight, I'm, terribly sorry and sad, I'm trying to find in the news something. I'm reading every piece of information that helps me understand . and I come to find stupid comments I can't believe it
    please keep your evil comments

November 6, 2010 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  8. kein name

Hallo, ich habe bei diesem Unglück einen Freund verloren. Es ist für mich unverständlich, wie Menschen vom Himmel fallen können. Es bringt mich um den Verstand, nicht zu wissen, wie es ihnen ergangen ist in den minuten, als ihnen klar war, dass sie gleich abstürzen. Ich bange mit den Tränen, kann sie nicht zurückhalten, bin unendlich erschüttert und traurig. Mein Beileid geht an alle diejenigen, die wie ich einen geliebten Menschen verloren haben.

November 12, 2010 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |