November 7th, 2010

MSNBC's Olbermann to return to air Tuesday night

Prime-time host Keith Olbermann, who was suspended for violating the
ethics policy of his employer, will be back on air Tuesday night, the president
of MSNBC said Sunday.

Post by:
Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. Alanis

I could not stand olbermann....he's the only person that made rick sanchez look good.

November 8, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  2. Boney

I'll bet Dr Bad made them hire him back. he owes his army nurse so much

November 8, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. cesar

@Beachrat. So.

November 8, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  4. Richard in Texas

I for one am glad he is back on the air. He is a great balance against the vast right wing media propoganda machine. He definately leans democratic and makes no bones about it. He definately needed to be called onto the carpet for breaking company rules. However I am confused. It is ok for a corporation to donate politically but not for a private citizen? We here in the democratic party are all for free speech and personal rights. I guess people the right don't. Breiske, if Olbermanns donation makes NBC whatever you think it makes them does that make FOX whatever I think FOX is? And the Manson analogy escapes me. As for being a hypocrit John in Indy I agree. He will have a hard time with that one.

November 8, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  5. p

i'm happy he's back, because the right wing nuts would report anything so crazy and outrageous like obama trip costed the tax payers 200 million, who work for fox news the nuts what a lauhgt lets try to investigate first

November 8, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jim Brieske

Richard in Texas. It's clear and easy to understand. Just figure out what equals what and you will get it.
    jim

November 8, 2010 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Ron

Keith knew the rules and policies of NBC...I'm surprised he wasn't fired..I would have been at mine...I think a 2 month suspension would have been fine..Who ever heard of a 2- day suspension? This is not JR High.. However, I don't think he's the only one doing it at NBC. I think NBC cut his suspension short because he is such a "Cash Cow" for the network....I like olbermann, but if you do not follow the rules and the rules arn't enforced...Why have the rules? No one respects them anyway...

November 9, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |