November 13th, 2010

Two women, two children missing in Ohio

Tina Herrmann, Stephanie Sprang and siblings Kody and Sarah Maynard have been missing since mid-week.

Authorities and residents in rural Ohio searched Saturday for two women and two children who have been missing for several days.

Blood was found in the Howard home of Tina Herrmann, 32, and her children Sarah Maynard, 13, and Kody Maynard, 10, Knox County Sheriff David Barber said Friday.

Herrmann's friend, Stephanie Sprang, 41, is also missing.

The sheriff described their disappearance as a missing persons case.

"Detectives are interviewing family members, friends and acquaintances," Barber told CNN affiliate WBNS on Saturday. "Right now, there is no indication that they were abducted."

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • U.S.
  1. Jim Brieske

That 23 to 25 miles if you are incapable of figuring it out.
    jim

November 14, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jim Brieske

dana. I don't need or have to apologize to anyone! Who are you to judge me? I go by the facts of the case as they are presented.
    I believe in a public death penalty immediately. If you believe our system of justice is working, you are fuked up in the head.
    Do not ever address me again either. You know nothing of God.
    jim

November 14, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jim Brieske

Oh so now the updated news shows a very high probability 2 women and one little boy are dead! You women have the nerve to write garbage because I accused the wrong man. How pathetic!!
    Now I state again. I want individuals who are found guilty of Absolute (100%) Murder executed publicly within one hour of the receiving the death penalty. Besides I told who it was the first post. I said if all three had alibis then it's two evil men.
    Hoffman is two evil men. The man and his name Hoff man.
    jim

November 14, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. cesar

@Jim. Unfortunately Jim, our court system as we all know takes years from the day of indictment, to the carrying of the final sentence. There are some pretty sorry parole boards that parole murderers, rapists, child molesters only so that the thug can do it again. These parole board members are at times partially at fault.

November 14, 2010 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. really?

Jim, you're a jerk.

November 15, 2010 at 6:16 am | Report abuse |
  6. @really?

He really is!! such a foul-mouthed God fearing man could also be a hypocrite! I pray for the safe return of these 3 people... may God be with them.

November 15, 2010 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  7. Anastasia Zepp

What a terrific design you have! your website posts are pretty informative too. Many thanks 😀

November 29, 2010 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |