November 17th, 2010

Interviewer: Why Prince Will and Kate's marriage will last

We’re royal watching in London this morning, and bringing you all the inside engagement scoop from the U.K. reporter who spoke with the couple first hand.

Tom Bradby, political editor for ITV news, sat down with Prince William and his princess-to-be Kate Middleton, for the exclusive first interview that aired yesterday.

Bradby told American Morning what it was like to talk to Kate, who previously has not spoken to the press. And, he tells us why he thinks the couple will never get divorced.

1. Another one bites the dust

Agree with Alpah's comment – the British Royals stole not only from the UK taxpayer but all those poor sods living in the colonies from Asia to Africa. Anyway hope this young couple doesn't screw up like the rest of their ilk.

November 17, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Eivor

Frank: You might be right. I was in London in early June for the first time after 40 years and I could not believe the size of the Muslim population.

November 17, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Welshlad

I aint being funny but most of you Americans think you know EVERYTHING!! When in fact you know sod all,Before making your comments up and making yourselfs look fools at least look it up before hand to get at least a little bit of it right.....

November 17, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Lady Gag

Holy cow they look like they actually like each other......Wills has much better taste than his horsey face dad and equally unattractive horsey faced 2nd wife Camilla. Her face looks like a week old bowl of oatmeal........

Diana is the reason those boys are so handsome...their kids will be adorable too

November 17, 2010 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lady Gag

Hey, I DO know sod all buddy lol Welshlad

November 17, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Melissa

From Florida, USA. I liked whoever called out my fellow American about the attention being somewhere else. Excuse my fellow American, some of us are very arrogant and selfish and think we're the most important/best. I know thats not true. I love other countries and am actually surprised at the amount of excitement I feel about this. About time the world heres some good news. Hope they have long healthy happy lives together. I think the monarchy is a good thing, they bring in a lot of money and it must be nice to have some consistancy instead of dealing w someone new every 4/8 years. Yeah I know you have a prime minister, but you always have this family. I think its a good thing wish them all the best.

November 17, 2010 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melissa

*hears *consistency ***** <--for all my other typos. 😉

November 17, 2010 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. dindy Sri lanka

People should be happy for him. William has gone through a lot since his Mom died . May God protect this lovely couple.

November 18, 2010 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |