November 17th, 2010

Murkowski to declare victory Wednesday night

Senator Lisa Murkowski will declare victory in the Alaska Senate race tonight in Anchorage shortly before 10pm ET, a spokesman told CNN.

Post by:
Filed under: Alaska • Politics
  1. Merrie

I guess this means it's really Lisa Murkowski's Alaska! LOL

November 17, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Andreas Moser

Imagine how handily she would have won with a name like Smith or Miller. Or even Obama.
    I am glad that the law only requires something that clearly displays the voter's intent, not a correct spelling of the preferred candidate's name.

November 17, 2010 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. duke

Now if Alaska rejects sarah,why can't the rest of you idiot figure it out??
    America has become the snookie of the world(you think your looking good but really we are laughing at you!

November 17, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. duke

Real Americans will now hate the citizens of alaska for saying no to SS sarah,
    If the people she governed once before said no to her and her politics,
    How can someone in,Iowa,Texas,or any other town of real americans say her politics work??
    I mean wasn't this Alaskan election a referendum on Sarah Palin and her brand of politics??

November 17, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. cesar

@Merrie. You are right. Good job. But you are a meat head cuz I say so you, filthy animal.

November 17, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Chris

She's the projected winner for one reason only, and that is that Alaska's state statutes were disregarded in favor of determining "voter intent". However, I'm not at all surprised that folks who follow a network who hires drunk driving hit and run convicts and other so-called journalists who are so classy, professional, and objective as to use the term "tea-baggers" when referring to Tea Party protesters would turn a blind eye to that fact.

November 17, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Patty

Yippie! So glad she did the write in. Sarah should move to Russia...LOL

November 17, 2010 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Iykedyve

John macain should be blamed 4 bringin sarah palin to national limelight.

November 17, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Patty

Chew on that Sarah and your teabags!!
    GO LISA... U proved that U have bigger ones than MS. Palin.

November 18, 2010 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. God

I kinda tipped the scales on this one. Not much for Tea Party types. They have a problem with authority.

November 18, 2010 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  11. Shaun

You Americans are beginning to scare me, you actually give creedance to mental deficients like Palin. Now the woman believes she can win the White House and the scary part is, she may. Whew that is too mind boggling to contemplate.

November 18, 2010 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jim Brieske

This woman is a pathetic little cry baby who cheated to win. That makes her garbage also.
    I'm kinda hoping she gets what she deserves. I expect she will.
    jim

November 18, 2010 at 5:18 am | Report abuse |
  13. dan morgan

GO SARAH WE LOVE U GIRLFRIEND. OBAMA GO BACK TO MUSLIN LALA LAND AND TAKE THE DEMBOS WIT U. I AM GAY AND PROUD. AND I LOVE MY COUNTRY. U UNEDUCATED DEMBOS MAKE ME SICK. NEVER SAW A HANDOUT U DIDNT WANT TO GRAB UP TO GET SOME CRACK. GAY POWER

November 18, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  14. Richard in Texas

Dan Morgan. You sir are an idiot! Using your logic anyone who receives social security only wants the money so they can buy crack. I'll tell my 69 year old mother to stop using it her food,through the roof medical bills and outrageously high cost for medician and start buying crack instead. If we had known we could have done that. I guess we are not as smart as you are. You sir are a tea sipping non thinking idiot! OH I CAN USE ALL CAPS TOO. Knock it off. It is bad form and makes you look like not just an idiot but a screaming idiot.

November 18, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Richard in Texas

Sorry for typos using it her/using it for her and medicans/medicines and if we/if only we

November 18, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |