Wednesday's live video events
December 1st, 2010

Wednesday's live video events

9:15 am ET - World AIDS Day - World AIDS Day is about raising awareness to tackle HIV prejudice and help stop the spread of HIV. CNN.com is live at Atlanta’s Centennial Park where volunteers will be laying out parts of the AIDS quilt and stitching panels on a quilt.

9:30 am ET - Mortgage servicing hearing - The Senate Banking Committee holds a hearing on problems in the mortgage servicing industry.

9:30 am ET - Debt commission hearing - The presidential panel charged with finding ways to reduce the federal deficit holds its monthly meeting in Washington.

12:30 pm ET - First lady salutes Toys for Tots - First lady Michelle Obama welcomes military families who organize a Washington branch of the Toys for Tots drive.

2:00 pm ET - RNC candidates forum - The first candidate forum in the race for Republican National Committee chair takes place in Washington.

5:45 pm ET - GOP governor's summit - House Speaker-designate John Boehner will host a summit meeting in the U.S. Capitol with the nation’s newly-elected Republican governors.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: On CNN.com today
  1. The Red Shuttle ... http://x.co/Ka0w

no news from WikiLeaks today? no new international gossip? ... http://x.co/Ko3b

December 1, 2010 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Taco

@Cesar ...your childish post on here are really quite annoying. these blogs are for adults to discuss and comment on news items. if your ridiculous post continue to dominate the blogs I will go to some other blogs because I waste my time here looking at your immature outbursts. By the way, we all know you use multiple names.

December 1, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  2. Cesar

........The Red Shuttle.................. Lots of News and gossip................... The...........Red.......Shuttle........

December 1, 2010 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. tomcat

@cesar do tell.

December 1, 2010 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  4. shay

Hey taco go back across the border we all have something to say here! Thats what blogging is about try to chill relax take a pill im sure cesar will loan you one if not then goaway if you dont like us here

December 1, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. tomcat

vaya con Dios.

December 1, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. shay

Man he think cesar is annoying try dr bad. I like cesar he makes me laugh and heck we all need a good one right now !!! So @taco go back across the border and write your news worthy blogs there ok like they say dont go away mad just go away!!!!!!! 😀

December 1, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. shay

Man this is annoying i write a blog and it don't show up or it will for a few and theni write something close to the last one then bam they post gotta love them

December 1, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Cesar

@Taco. Oh no Taco, please don't go. I won't waste your time. De Plane De Plane...............................................The ....Red...Shuttle......

December 1, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Cesar

AHEAD OF THE CURVE. Just finished lunch. Can you guess where I am? I went to a restaurant. I had fried fish/shrimp, hot salsa, chips, tortillas, french fries, lime, and 1 Corona Beer. Am I in (A) Just South of Columbus, OH (B) Just South of Trenton, NJ (C) Just South of San Antonio, TX or (D) Just south of Cheyenne CO . First one to guess correctly gets a one way ticked to Mexico.

December 1, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Cesar

Sorry, that's Cheynne, WY

December 1, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. shay

Man i hope what i started to write dont post anyways my taco sucked i guess i needed to try the one in cheyenne CO hheeheeh it was rotten and so how about those ETs hehe i need my meds then everyrhing will make sense gotta love us portlanders

December 1, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Cesar

@Shay-Sorry, it posted. Gave me something to read. I suggest home made turkey tacos, extra lettuce.

December 1, 2010 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |