December 6th, 2010

Iran nuclear talks resume after more than a year

Iranian officials sat down Monday with the United States and other countries trying to put the brakes on Tehran's nuclear program, a day after Iran announced it is self-sufficient in the nuclear fuel cycle.

There was "an exchange of views and concerns," between the Iranians and envoys from the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council, plus Germany, a diplomatic source familiar with the talks told CNN.

The Iranian nuclear program was the main issue on the table, the source said. Iran has previously said it did not want the talks to focus on that.

Iran also raised some of its concerns, the source said, including attacks on two Iranian scientists in Tehran last week that left one dead and one injured.

The diplomatic source and a Western official later both told CNN that the talks had ended for the day and would resume Tuesday.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: China • France • Germany • Iran • Nuclear • Russia • U.S. • United Kingdom
  1. phil

So Iran is sending agents disguised as illegal Mexicans into our country to poison our water? Well, I guess they would easily do that if they really wanted to.

December 6, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jim Brieske

phil. Poisoning our water seems Jim Jonesy. I think the Trumanesk approach is what they are after. They have almost developed their "sword" which took over 30 years and I'm sure they will name each nuclear missile. I fully expect Muhammad I, II, III, IV and possibly V to be used. Their new delivery missile will be named The Khomeini and each will carry the newly nuclear weaponized Muhammad warhead. We will see them in a Iranian military parade because Ahmadinejad will release footage to the world.
    Me, I say fuk the parade. We go take over the BLVD in Tehran where the parade would be after several months of bombing.
    jim

December 7, 2010 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jim Brieske

Daniel. Do not address me again. You are a fuking dumba/ss. The Iranians have built secret underground nuclear facilities with defensive measures against aerial attack!! They refuse to allow us to inspect those facilities or answer questions about them.
    They have now boasted they can produce their own yellow cake. A requirement for a country to produce nuclear weapons. Because they no longer need to import raw material. Once that goal has been achieved, each fuking day moves the Hellbound SOBs close to success.
    You are a fool Daniel! You address me again, especially with some garbage about electricity production when Iran has enough gas to light and heat that country for 10,000 years, I will call you every name I can think of.
    Iran intends to destroy Israel and the United States . Hoping to die so they'll be sent to Heaven in the process. Fortunately God has made sure people who are smarter than Iranians exist. Iranian nuke professors will be killed until we can invade Iran.
    Not your business. So shut up!
    jim

December 7, 2010 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. phil

Jim...I hate to break this to you but our government is getting sick and tired of false-religions meddling in their affairs. If you are of the Christian faith, you know the Jewish faith is but one of these false religions, for they deny Christ. The USA will turn on Israel like a wild beast and expose her so that all can see...even you Jim.

December 7, 2010 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jim Brieske

The Jewish people do not deny Christ completely. I have guided them during the last two wars. I am not Jewish although I am special and they are aware of this. If not, God would not have put me in contact with the Israeli leadership.
    I have decided that the United States should offer the Iranians terms for their surrender in Geneva. Give the Iranians the chance to surrender or be killed.
    We have been being attacked by the Iranians for 9 years. We myswell acknowledge the war existing and give the Iranians the chance to surrender before we execute the relationship using all our war assets upon them.
    jim

December 7, 2010 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  6. Ms. Anal Rectal

Hi my name is Analita Rectalson i hate to see everyone bickering about the goverments corrupt ways. Lighten up people.

December 7, 2010 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mr. Fartbag Willbegone

Well hello there Analita. (Clarke Gable halitosis grin w/one eyebrow slightly raised) Come here often? What's a girl like you doing in a dump (pun intended) like this?

December 7, 2010 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mr. Fartbag Willbegone

Jim...are you Mehdi General Dr. Bad's other s/n ?

December 7, 2010 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  9. helenhull102951

These people and their country CANNOT BE TRUSTED in any way,shape or form!! Their prez is a well-known terrorist and everyone knows it.....

December 7, 2010 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |