Jim Morrison pardoned for indecent exposure
December 9th, 2010

Jim Morrison pardoned for indecent exposure

The Florida Board of Executive Clemency on Thursday voted to pardon the late Jim Morrison, lead singer for The Doors, four decades after he was convicted of indecent exposure and open profanity.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Florida
  1. 521alive

Yes very hard to believe it took this long to get this bogus charge dropped. Since he is gone why would we waste money and time on this?

Jim was not guilty of this charge anyhow. Look at the evidence.

Look at some of the So called musicians today. Cursing stripping talking about killing cops etc. etc. Put some of those pieces of garbage on trial..

December 9, 2010 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Really?

pardon him now? that's reasurring since he's dead

December 9, 2010 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Protoman

When I did construction someone "exposed" themselves to me and a few other guys. It was traumatizing to say the least. Would Charles in Charge pardon him too? I bet he would.

December 10, 2010 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  4. k e ray

This is suppose to throw us off of the wikileaks protest and I can see its working!
    This junkie is still doing harm even though he is dead.

December 10, 2010 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  5. k e ray

If he were alive today he would be flipping us off drunk as a skunk looking for a little bag of some sort!
    Hows that for poetry? I knew you'd like it...

December 10, 2010 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • poet

Looking for a bag of some sort whether to smoke or snort he would stack enough bricks to build a fort. I know I can't believe I'm not famous either. Go figure.

December 10, 2010 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  6. gangsta

What it be like dis Morrison be fo wuz coo but gangsta rap be jammin', aight?

December 10, 2010 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  7. osama bin diesel

Only when rap , new age and yodeling come together will there be true music

December 10, 2010 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  8. pw

It took this long?

December 10, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. pw

Why it took so long?

December 10, 2010 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LizzardKing

"I AM the Lizard King, I can do ANYTHING!" Hell Yes!!, a Pardon! I Balls You Jim!!! <3<3<3<3 Hey Darlin, You can come out come out wherever You are!! 😉 ONLY JDM could go into hiding all this time and get away with it! Florida! I mean. All things considered Noone but Pam & The Doc whom bailed from Paris (after he received his $$ most likely) EVER seen Jim's body! It took us almost 10 days after the fact and him in the ground already! Why WON'T they exhume his crypt?!? Common Sense Y'all! I Love You Jim!! Come out of the closet NOW, and laugh in EVERYONE's face!!! Bwahahahaha! Either way, JDM will get the Very LAST laugh!! 😉 Hey Stone, try makin another movie ya idiot! LOL!

December 21, 2010 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  11. Name*christopher Robin

Jim never died. last seen in Joshua Tree in 2003 . He was 61 . He needed his charges to be dropped so he could make his long awaited visit to his Children and family so missed. Jim's relationship with Freda Melendy was his awakening and as Chalice grew up and money flowed to the Melendys and Farida changed her name back to her Maiden name. The Melendy children were soon taken to England so as too have visits from her real father Jim Morrison and Tony Melendy (world renowned sculpture) much of his work purchased by Ray Manzerak and other investors introduced to Tony, so he would forget about the child that Jim fathered. Chalice never knew the truth until. 2010 when I told her.Jim charished her. Wrote poetry about her and songs. Chalice as far as I know is alive and well somewhere in Los Angeles. She was born here and Graduated from UCLA in creative writing and minored in Film

February 7, 2014 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |