Hugo Chavez gets power to pass laws by decree
December 17th, 2010

Hugo Chavez gets power to pass laws by decree

Venezuela's National Assembly has granted President Hugo Chavez the power to rule by decree for the next 18 months, the website of state-run Venezuelan Television reported Friday.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Venezuela
  1. AMERICAN TALIBAN LIBTARDS

Imam Barrack Hussein Assange Chavez must be extremely jealous of Hugo. Im sure he would love to do the same thing to the United States. I mean we all know how much Libs hate their own country. Oh wait, Libs love their country, they just want everything about it to change. LMFAO. Oh, and for all of the anti American Terrorist Sympathizers posting on this site, dropping the nukes after Pearl Harbor was attacked was the 100% right thing to do. As a matter of fact turning the Middle East into a parking lot is also a great idea. At least if you want to win the war. Liberals will never understand this because once a loser always a loser. It takes a winners mentality to make the winning move and unfortunately due to "the mental disorder" that plagues Libs, the USA is not making the right moves. LIBS R PATHETIC!!!

December 18, 2010 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel

More right-wing bla-bla-bla. I suppose that you think that the right-wing thugs in Washington are better,don't you?

December 18, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Angel

I would like to have the Ipad because my cpuomter is slowly shutting down. In about a week, it will be thrown in the trash. :/But it would be very useful since its lightweight and very portable, and most of all.. its fun

March 14, 2012 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ProtoMan

Men like Chavez remind me of drug kingpins that hand out holiday turkeys to the poor, so they can seem benevolent while they sell their children heroin. Our country is similar for sure, but I still believe that going to school will end up paying off for me. I see too many people who made success of their lives by working hard. Many people who are poor simply didn't try at life. Chavez may indeed have good policies that are good for Venezuela. I don't know enough about the man other than he seems like he's buying power.

December 18, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. The Truth

As a Native American,you all suck. I'm just sorry my ancestors trained you in the art of survival in this country. But most of all I apologize for being on your land before you arrived.

December 19, 2010 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. Nasty nate

No that was my african ancestors who taught these chumps the art of survival you guys where toast as soon as the whiteman meet you guys i know we where slaves but were the real reason for america being what it is

December 19, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  5. Nasty nate

Hey truth you are not the truth africans where the bigger and stronger race were the reason the whiteman a women still exists today slavery was not invented because the whiteman was bored it was for his survival without africans usa would be toast like u guys are

December 19, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Elizabeth Miskiewicz

... and this is a self attribution made ONLY by him and his DUMMY STAFF – NOT by the remaining twenty some million of Venezuelan citizens ! Doesn't this sound familiar to a ruling Cuban pattern ?

AMERICA wake up ! This social cancer is spreading fast. Please take this consideration seriously. Believe us, we deeply need your help !

December 24, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. hugom

chavez has dark ambitions for power, control end of the liberties of the population, dictator conduct, racist against white people, the left-communist political beliefs ... basically goes against the growth of a free market economy and against the growing social – cultural American continent, its main interest is to stop the social and cultural growth of Venezuela to maintain control and achieve their personal project megalomaniac.

December 30, 2010 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |