Tourist's body found in Israel
December 19th, 2010

Tourist's body found in Israel

The body of a female tourist missing since Saturday was found outside Jerusalem on Sunday morning, an Israeli police spokesman said.

The search was launched after a second woman arrived at a picnic area with multiple stab wounds and said she and a friend had been attacked.

Police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld identified the dead woman as Christine Logan, an American, and the other woman as Kaye Susan Wilson, a British citizen living in Israel.

Earlier, Rosenfeld had the nationalities reversed.

Wilson was in stable condition at Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem Sunday, said Dr. Yuval Weiss, the hospital's director.

FULL POST
Post by:
Filed under: Israel
  1. sheryl

There was a recent study on Fox, CNN, Msnbc etc – done by the University of Maryland. Based on their study, FOX was the most biased and incorrect news.

December 19, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. phil

@sheryl...by what margin? Was the disparity enormous, or did just a few % points seperate them? (like the "worst crime cities" lists we see. The diff. between the worst and the 100th worst is like .001 %)

December 19, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  3. duke

What difference does it make who did it??
    The fact that this woman lost her life is the story!!
    Same typical racist posters,I guess your God is better than their God??
    A life was taken,it shouldn't matter who did it!

December 19, 2010 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Amy

A woman was attacked, does it matter who killed her? Arab? Jew? let us think, don't we hear every day of women killed in the US or the UK? are the killers Arabs in these cases too? Even Israel did not report the they are Arabs. one thing I know for sure to know the facts you should never ever watch FOX.

December 19, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. T

we want it to the the arabs, it'll make sense for our propaganda. But then why is it hard to ask all the right questions without finding a reason to gather trillions and go bomb million innocent arabs? If a person is killed, best to do finding out who killed her and why? If an arab is at fault, he must have a reason. If its a jew, he also may have a cause. Finding why ppl do horrible thing is not an american idea in politics. Especially anything regarding the ME nations.

December 19, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. MissAnthrope

@phil:
    With all due respect, sir, what do you care what the margin is? According to you in another post, (which was fascinating, BTW), you do not and never have had a TV. Therefore, that's a moot point for you.

December 19, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. sheryl

Fox was the most biased by a large margin. The study stated that people who are exclusively Fox viewers are the most misinformed.

December 20, 2010 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  8. really?

Ist thought: sad story.

2nd thought: are you freaking isane to travel to Isreal in the first place?

3rd thought: what's for dinner?

December 20, 2010 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  9. texan

what is wrong with all you people? what does it matter if he is arab? does that mean all arabs will stab you? I don't understand why all you FIXnews lovers are outraged. a woman lost her life that was the story.

December 20, 2010 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  10. ThomasD

@missanthrope. With all due respect, that was the most irrelevant statement ever. Phils choice to own a tv or not has nothing whatsoever to do with his question. In this day n age do you really believe that having cable television is the only way to monitor the mainstream news? Or to rate thier accuracy? As I type this post I am sitting in my car in the middle of the central Washington desert while simultaneously receiving up to the minute news reports from CNN, ABC, FOX, and listening to Radio Free America all on the 1 inch x 2 inch screen of my cell phone.

December 20, 2010 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  11. bush

I wonder if anyone read about the palestinian farmer who was confronted by israeli settlers and they set his sheep on fire?

December 20, 2010 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  12. phil

Hi there Miss Anthrope. I was just wondering about the margin. And just because I've never owned a television doesn' mean I've never watched TV. I'm a bit older than most, and there are TV's everywhere I go it seems. So I've probaly taken-in more TV by osmosis than many younger folks. I watch "tv" on this cellphone sometimes too. http://www.wirelessfree.tv has old movies I watch, like Basil Rathbone Shirlock Holmes on their crimefree.tv channel. So I'm not totally "innocent." And thank you for calling my other post fascinating. Really? sheesh!

December 20, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  13. phil

@ThomasD..central Washington desrt eh? I didn't know they allowed parking on the Whitehouse lawn. I remember during the civil war they let us play cribbage there though.(he-he)

December 20, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |