Person detained near home of former President George W. Bush
December 22nd, 2010

Person detained near home of former President George W. Bush

Authorities detained a person near the home of former President George W. Bush Wednesday night after an incident in his neighborhood, a U.S. Secret Service spokesman said.

The person who was detained was coming to visit a neighbor of the former president, according to Ed Donovan of the Secret Service.

The person was authorized to come onto the street, Donovan said. The incident is under investigation, said Warren Mitchell with the Dallas Police Department.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Texas
  1. ProtoMan

@Lowlo: You can google nafa (NAFTA). It was started under George HW Bush's congress and signed by Bill Clinton's congress. If I'm not mistaken.

December 23, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Bryant

I would hate to be a neighbor of a former President. Friggin friends need Gov't approval to visit...lol.

December 23, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy

Gosh, I always learn so much, (after sifting through the garbage, first!)
    Sidewinder
    ProtoMan, and
    My go-to guy, phil!

I always learn when you guys are in the mix! 😉

December 23, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. phil

Thank you Banasy. I wish you guy's and/or gal's would post a little bit about yourselves more. Personal experiences relating to the topic at hand and so forth. And what is a "banasy"? I've never heard of that word. Does it have special meaning to you errrrr? And Protoman. What is that. I know what a sidewinder is, and I generally steer clear of them. he-he. I recall one of you works at a library, and If I'm not mistaken, Protoman is a student. Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention to your posts. I do kinda keep an eye out for them ya know? You all have yourselves a pleasant holiday now hear?

December 23, 2010 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ProtoMan

@phil: I'm guilty of stealing my name from a video game character. Haha There was this game MegaMan about a robot hero. Well ProtoMan was the prototype in that game. @banasy: Thanks. There are obviously people on here who just come to start problems to discourage any real conversation. Often race and political party affiliation will be brought up when it has nothing to do with the story.

December 24, 2010 at 5:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. ProtoMan

*and discourage* correction

December 24, 2010 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sidewinder

Thanks guys! I look out for your posts as well because I can expect sense and humor will be found there. 🙂

Happy Holidays! I have my coffee in hand so I'm locked and loaded.

December 24, 2010 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  8. Cesar

No comment, as the short article and many comments have fulfilled me. @banasy "6'4" missing two toes?" Hot dog, never heard that one before.

December 24, 2010 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  9. Misha

Hey, all witty writers?: how bout deliberately creating our own merry christmas for a change...

December 24, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |