5 teens found dead in Florida motel
December 27th, 2010

5 teens found dead in Florida motel

Authorities are investigating the deaths of five teenagers, apparently of carbon monoxide poisoning, after they were found Monday afternoon in a motel in Hialeah, Florida, police said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Florida
  1. patricia lumaava

And where's the rest of the story? Why bother reporting it if it incomplete? Are you out of stories to report?!

December 28, 2010 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  2. PonyParts

The facts Ma'am... Just the facts.

December 28, 2010 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  3. BLAQ SL4AVE PWNER

They did it for the blood diamonds

December 28, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. Andrew M.G.

NEWS:
    Someone died somewhere, somehow, police said.

December 28, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  5. Bry

Wow. Fantastic reporting CNN, NOT!

December 28, 2010 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. as as in

This could lead a new breakthrough on how to murder or massacre people.

Just buy a second hand car, put it NOT in your name then leave it running near the house or in the place where the people you would want to kill sleep.

December 28, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. CariocaFL

A proper report can be found in the local rag:

It's quite a tragedy once you read the whole story.

December 28, 2010 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  8. cityguy

They were just casual carbon monoxide users and something went wrong...

December 28, 2010 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  9. News Wire

Police scanner tweets passing as "journalism" ...

December 28, 2010 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  10. bulldog lover

Wow, some of these comments are crazy! The teens were 18 & 19 yrs old. I don't think they need a parent with them 24/7.

December 28, 2010 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. Larry?

Great reporting CNN. Bravo! Bravo, I say!

December 28, 2010 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  12. mindy

My goodness people all you care about is how much info you can get so you have gossip....who cares about how short or long or how detailed the article is....5 teen boys are DEAD!!! I'm sure if your car kept dying you would leave it running maybe some of you will think about how deadly it is and maybe not...DON'T JUDGE...I'm sure they where not thinking about the carbon...they were possibly thinking about being teen boys and what they were planning for the night or maybe watching football...what ever it maybe...they died and 5 family's and many friends have to live with out them...WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID??? You gonna think your kid is stupid?on drugs?OH WAIT STUFF LIKE THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SPECIAL!!
    And all the rest of the bad stuff that many of you are saying....how sad and I pray you all will find love in all life!!! I don't know what makes me more sad...the loss of 5 teens or the sad,sick comments on here...I don't know why I even bother reading them when they are so upsetting.!!!my condolences to all family and friends of these boys!! May they R.I.P!!!

December 28, 2010 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  13. tricky-dicky

Short and to the point just the way news should be.

December 28, 2010 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  14. Chrissy

This is very sad. I found it while searching for what is going on in montgomery alabama. I am traveling and just saw 12 state trooper cars flying down interstate 65 and was trying to see what is going on. Anyone know that is watching tv?

December 28, 2010 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Krackerman420

BFD....was no accident morons..

December 28, 2010 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |