Arrest made after body found in suitcase
December 27th, 2010

Arrest made after body found in suitcase

New York police said Monday they have arrested a man in connection in
the death of a woman whose body was found in a suitcase Wednesday night.

Police said the victim, 28-year-old Betty Williams from the Bronx, was
strangled and then stuffed into the dark-colored piece of luggage.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • New York
  1. RUFFNUTT

this guy must have had some mental problems.

December 27, 2010 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reeeallly?

No he probably was COMPLETELY SANE...

December 27, 2010 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Wes

Writer to busy smoking his bong to write the story?

December 27, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kerfluffle

You'd be better off smoking your bong than making pathetic attempts at humor.

December 27, 2010 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • fed 123

The word is 'too'. You should have paid attention in English class instead of smoking your bong!!!

December 28, 2010 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. Kerfluffle

anyone else care to make a stupid comment?

December 27, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mac

You just did!

December 28, 2010 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
    • tct

I have to care? The price is too high.

December 28, 2010 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. kuuipo

This is all a bunch of B.S! but who would know it unless you read it first.

December 27, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. dave

I like koolaid... Peach Drink Flavour !

December 28, 2010 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  6. Joe

The killer sounds like a real bright guy? Did anyone check to see if he left luggage tags on the bag handle?

December 28, 2010 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Patty D

I understand he is a candidate for the Mendza Society as well as a future resident of Rykers Island.

December 28, 2010 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
    • opcow

You speelt mendoza rong.

December 28, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. erigby

I don't know much about this sort of thing, but it would appear that she wasn't dismembered, according to news reports. But, he must have broken almost every bone in her body to get her to fit, even if it was a very large piece of luggage and she was a small sized person. How dreadful. I suppose the leakage is what alerted people to take notice of the suitcase. Or, if she was left sitting around somewhere for very long, decomposition would very naturally start to occur. Rather a bizarre way to get rid of a corpse in my opinion.

December 28, 2010 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mary2

Wow fed123, you're intelligence astounds me...

December 28, 2010 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mary2

*your

December 28, 2010 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Muneeb Khan

lol i was about to call you out on that.

December 28, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. dave

Please pass some Bailey's for me Hot Choc-o-late 🙂

December 28, 2010 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. outtatime

Boy, and I thought it was hard getting that last peice of underwear in my luggage without surpassing the 50lb. weight restriction. How in the world do you fit a full grown adult in a modern luggage? They don't make those large ones anymore....and even so I still can't figure out how it could be done? I guess when your evil like this fool, things just fall in place. LITERALLY!!

December 28, 2010 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jim Bob

I could of wrote the article....

"Arrest Made"

Theres more words in the headline then in the whole story... and I thought the Mercury News was bad!!!

December 28, 2010 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • brainbleach

Not with that grammar, Jim Bob. "could have written", not "could of wrote". God Bless Uhmerica

December 28, 2010 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Teri

Thank you brain. That is one of my biggest pet peeves.

December 28, 2010 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  13. Passin'Thru

Simply fascinating......love the commentary.

December 28, 2010 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jude

this article is meant for someones eyes...and i know it is not me

December 28, 2010 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  15. jackson

Hey,
    Nothing to do with this article, but take a look at http://www.theoriginalsmartcookie.com . What a concept!!

December 28, 2010 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |