Mexican town's last police agent kidnapped
December 29th, 2010

Mexican town's last police agent kidnapped

The last remaining police agent in Guadalupe, Mexico, was kidnapped last week, a spokesman for the Chihuahua state attorney general's office said.

Authorities are trying to find Ericka Gandara, who was kidnapped from her home in Guadalupe around 6 a.m. on Thursday, Chihuahua attorney general’s office spokesman Arturo Sandoval said.

Her family did not file a missing-person report, but authorities learned of her disappearance from friends.

The town of Guadalupe is on the outskirts of Juarez, a city in and around which two cartels have been engaged in a violent turf war since 2008.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Juarez • Mexico
  1. J.P.

"I am so tired of hearing that it is America that is consuming these drugs brought in from Mexico. WHo the heck do you think is buying them here?? I bet 90% are illigal Mexicans who bring there little pain in the azz kids here to live in poverty and join gangs. Read the news, all these gang members have last names like Alverez, Ramero, Rodriquez etc... They are shooting each other up over here. I am sooooooo sick of it. Don't blame American's just go home!!" -debra

Debra–please take your ignorant self to skid row in Los Angeles and find out if your comment is true. If we really wanted to talk about race, rich white kids in Malibu probably consume the same amount of drugs.

December 29, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Joe

Her head will show up somewhere in Mexico. If the cartel got her, she is dead by now.

December 29, 2010 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Stickemup

i am sick of these irritating azz wetbacks in america and mexico just kill all these roaches and lets focus on something that matters

December 29, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Nasty nate

Yep all the police do in america is harass black people and depend on the citizens to solve their crimes their badges might as well be stickers

December 29, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  5. karanrana

i wish that he will come back and wish u all the best

December 29, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. phil

Nasty Nate...now we know where you got your s/n. How arrogant to think like that. Wait, you might not know what that means. Never mind.

December 29, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ParisPinkPlague

Funny how as soon as there is a problem in the middle East, aka OIL LAND, the US is all over it! But when there is a problem even closer to home, they don't give a damn. The US military should be going in there and taking out these drug lords who are oppressing the people and bringing fear into people's lives.

December 29, 2010 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • RUFFNUTT

there's no prifit in it for us.. or oil.

i'm hopeing that the chevy volt will get us headed on the right track and out of the middle east.

December 29, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  8. phil

I was pulled over near Rockwall, Texas for driving faster than the posted limt many years ago. I had two friends co-workers with me and both were black. We were going to DFW airport to bring back two vehicles, and they knew their way around Dallas, I didn't. (cont)

December 29, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. phil

The Rockwall deputy sherrif, his last name was Bosworth, upon seeing the three of us said, and I quote "On a little drug-run is we?" I said "he-he, no..." and explained the nature of this trip. He ordered both of my friends to get out of my car and take off walking, so they did, as I protested. He ordered me to the rear of the car and said "spread your legs." (cont.)

December 29, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • RUFFNUTT

ever cop knows that the only reason a black person and white person drive together is to make a drug run... DWBP is a crime in raytown,mo

dwbp = driving with black people.

December 29, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. phil

...so I spread my legs and placed my hands on the trunk preparing to be searched. The deputy then said "I didn't tell you to put your hands there" and smacked my right hand with his baton. It kinda missed, and dented the trunk on my recently ground-up restored '67 Firebird that I had just recently had painted. I lost it! I turned around and worked him over but good. (cont)

December 29, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  11. phil

I broke his jaw and two ribs, beating him unconcious. Then I sat there waiting for him to come-to. When the highway patrol came, I co-operated fully. Before long, several other Rockwall County sherrif's deputy's showed up and immediatly began giving me the beating of my life, with the highway patrolman watching. (cont)

December 29, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. DrugDealer

Yes it's all those pesky users! If I wasn't busy stringing out your 15 year old child I would be pursuing my masters in molecular biology. It's all your fault I'm a predator.

December 29, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. phil

I mean they beat me with their batons and kicked me like I was Rodney King. Another highway patrolman showed up and got them off of me. I was taken to the county jail where they beat on me some more. I posted the 50,000 dollar bail and was released. I went to fetch my car at the impound. They were just as hard on my precious as they were on me. (cont)

December 29, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  14. phil

...So don't you tell me squat about police brutality. Turned out this Bosworth deputy's father was the District Judge. It took me 4 yrs. and my entire life savings to get out of this jam. We not only have a plethora of racist "police", we have judges backing them up every step of the way. Was I wrong? Of course I was. But if it had just been me speeding and I didn't have black friends with me, all that would of happened was a speeding ticket.

December 29, 2010 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. The churchlady

This woman is a hero she lay down her life for others and her community. I see the immaculate heart of Mary and our lady of guadelupe images in the office. I refuse to applaud evil harming good, holy people. She does not stand alone for she has God and all His people with her...in this life and the next.

December 29, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |