15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says
A police officer takes position in Acapulco, Mexico.
January 8th, 2011

15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says

The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping
center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, a Guerrero State Public
Security spokesman told CNN on Saturday.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. chrissy

wow crackheads are getting restless eh? lookout detroit!

January 8, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  2. AMERICA 1st

Looks like Duncan McCleod is busy again! HA

January 8, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. AMERICA 1st

I wonder if Methos was there too

January 8, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. wormhole

I was considering a vacation under Acapulcos warm sun,but after this headrolling event I think I'll get into my time machine go back to 1960 and visit a tv dinner factory.

January 8, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Cesar

Dear Mexican Drug and human Traffickers: Please come deep into America so that our law enforcement can whip your as*. You can use your 3 vehicle convey. Of course you either steel these cars, or buy them with blood money. You should have been aborted before you filthy animals were born.

January 8, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • myklds

Mexico is becoming lawless everyday. It's the price of having the richest man on earth. He's also getting richer everyday.

January 8, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Philip

Cesar...bad hair day? he-he I scratched Alcapulco off my wish-list destination spots years ago. I'm thinking after I visit the Grand Canyon, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Death Valley, Blythe Man, Grand Mesa, the Maroon Bell's, and Chair Mtn. a few more times, I'd like to see the Peruvian Andes/Nazca lines. And the ancient Pyramids east of St. Louis. Maybe by then Aculpulco will appeal to me.

January 8, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Daniel

From all the news I've been hearing coming out of Mexico lately,it appears that Mexico is ripe for a Communist revolution and what would be wrong with that? If one comes,I'll be for it!!!

January 8, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

I'm with you on that,Daniel. I fully agree.

January 8, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. biggerthanyou

@wormhole... Got room for one more?

January 8, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Sidewinder

I hate it when I have a point and it's so glitchy I'm unable to post.

This comment voicing only frustration about it will most likely post.
    Annex Mexico and make it the 51st state already. Bad hair day, indeed.

January 8, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Bean Stiller

2 reasons these so called cartels would never venture deep into America.#1 no good tacos north of Tex,Az,so.Cal #2 no more hubcaps to steal.

January 8, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  11. 2100

Come-onn !, the "ALIENS are COMING" ! ! ! .... "Its TIME to Go" !!!!!

January 8, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. TheEndIsNear

Yes let's absorb all the $€UM and poverty that Mexico has to offer. How bout we actually fight the war on cocaine and heroin like it needs to be fought. Destroy the plantations with agent orange and watch the roaches scatter. I'm not visiting Mexico until this stuff stops. The US is wasting valuable taxpayer money playing cat and mouse. Not to mention the human toll.

January 8, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. banasy

Events like this happen in Mexico all the time....it's just that there were 16 deaths discovered all at once in a tourist-heavy destination that makes it so news-worthy.

Nope, never going to Mexico. If America could get off the cocaine bandwagon, there would be a lot less death. Money is the name of the game for these jackals, and they would kill their own wives and brothers to keep the $ rolling. Sad.

January 8, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  14. 2100

"The bast***s from down south caused some S**T in arizona too today "!!,, "We need to just go into Mexico Via- the border and kill some of their officials and people" . . . I LOVE to HATE ! ! ! ......... Terrorists SUCK !!!!........

January 8, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chrissy

there ya go with that hatin thing again 2l00!

January 8, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |