15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says
A police officer takes position in Acapulco, Mexico.
January 8th, 2011

15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says

The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping
center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, a Guerrero State Public
Security spokesman told CNN on Saturday.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. chrissy

lol ruffnutt finally something i agree with u on

January 8, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. drap

can't we just give arizona to mexico? It can be located next to ciudad juarez

January 8, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  3. PartisanSheep

I knew a Chrissy from Georgia. A pole dancer she was. Borat says "very nice"! I totally agree that we should pull our troops out of Saudi Arabia and the like. I do also agree that the US's policy towards cocaine and heroin should be one of eliminating them at the source. To say that the only cause is American demand would take the responsibility out of the dealer's hands. I've known many drug dealers when I was younger and they are not victims of the user. They give some stuff away to girls in return for "favors" and would get the guys hooked with some freebies so they would return with cash. They are true predatory animals and they are well aware of how to hook more users. If a country is fertile enough to grow poppy or cocaine then they can certainly grow food. They choose not to and should be treated like the rats they are.

January 8, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. fresas frescas

Âż que ?

January 8, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Philip

Jobs traditionally reserved for youngsters have been outsourced, not overseas, but to adults. "Grown-up's" even deliver your newspaper. The anger many American's feel when they see their jobs going overseas, could it be youngsters feel like that as well? Children are, after little, little versions of the bigger model.

January 8, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • BlakeW

Philip, I think that you will find that the real reasons that Adults are delivering the paper these days instead of the kids is 1) Parents are scared to have their kids out on the streets alone and
      2) Kids themselves are not taught any sense of responsibility or self worth. They are no longer assigned routine chores at home, they don't "play" outside unless someone else organizes them, all they want to do is to stay up all night on the Internet or TV. Parents have, and are letting their kids down and it is sad, very sad!

January 8, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. helenhull102951

Chrissy is 100% right in her blog, this F–KING government is totally blowing it when it comes to protecting our country from a very real threat!!! The country of Mexico is not only an entrance point for the filth of mexican's, but is also a way for other real terrorists from other countries to enter through. The U.S. Gov is fully aware that this is happening and still does nothing to seal the borders... It has been found that people from the Middle-east,South America,Africa,Asia and many other countries that are known to harbor terrorist that are out to do American's harm or death..Our gov knows this and sits on their BUTTS and let's it happen, not long ago the I.C.E. Dept caught several people crossing the border and were found to be from Syria,Iran and Afganistan if this tells us anything, it's that the borders need to protected by the US military!!! Not only protect it, but start an invasion into Mexico in an effort to contain and destroy any and all elements to do with Drugs weapons and terrorisim.. On top of installing a new government that can control every asspect of that countryand it's people... Until our gov starts doing something, we Americans should take things in our own hands, that means any and all mexicans needto leave willingly or by force if nessesary..this includes shoot to kill!!! My weapons are LOCKED AND LOADED at all times and I will without a thought drop any mexican that gives me or my family any crap!! I am a highly trained veteran of the Veit Nam War, and it does not bother me in the least to kill... *Wayne*. 2nd.Ranger/82nd Airborne

January 8, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • BlakeW

No wonder you have people running about killing Judges and 9 year girls – you guys are all Glocks and no real guts – take your guns away and you all would be speechless

January 8, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Philip

After all, little versions of us rather.

January 8, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. PartisanSheep

@Helenhull: we wouldn't need as many politicians if they solved the problem. They are like the shady repair guy that keeps charging you to assess the situation instead of actually fixing it. You don't need a hero if there is no villain.

January 8, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

@Helen...so you see how easy it would be for the "terrorists" to sneak in and kill us. You also note that the government is not concerned with this, or they would control the borders. Why is it, Helen, that the government isn't afraid of al Qaeda sneeking in, but mosy of US are?

January 8, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Philip

Nobody has ever answered that question for me here on CNN blogs. Why does the federal government have us concerned with "the terrorists" sneaking into our country and killing us, while not being concerned about it themselves. Not one of you has come-up with any answer, let alone a good one.

January 8, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. PartisanSheep

@phil: I have 2 hypotheses.
    1) This (life) is all an elaborate meat puppet show being put on by the most evil being ever. Or a combination of a good/evil meat puppet show. Heck it may just be for our amusement. I would suspect God and Satan to have a sense of humor.
    2) It's an elaborate scheme concocted by powerful men for profit and power. Even borderline munchausen syndrome on a grand scale.
    The problem I have with the latter is that not ONE person has come into power ANYWHERE to expose it. The whole free mason conspiracy stuff doesn't make sense to me. Obama (the people's champ) just came out of nowhere after being mentioned in a rap song a few years back. A lyric that talked about Bush went "we should impeach him and elect Obama" this was prior to Obama even being elected in the senate. You can call me crazy all you want, but I'm going with door number one. Bin Laden is the criminal bad guy that always has to pop up throughout history so the sheriff can chase him. Who knows. I just don't think men are capable of keeping such a massive fraud intact. Every leader suffering munchausen syndrome seems highly unlikely. This is all just divine theater or we're all fooked.

January 8, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Philip

@Partisan...isn't Bin Laden the Villain in Helen's play?

January 8, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

The old 'post and go' trick. Like hoarking down a chezzburger and leaving the room b4 you burp.

January 8, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  14. PartisanSheep

If Helen were the lord and creator then sure. I know you don't watch much tv, but a serpent is often represented in many musical acts and movies as the villain. Even the book of Genesis references a snake as a liar and a deceiver. So now I must ask the question: what's the point? If this is our first go at life then why be exposed to such corruption that it would ruin us internally? I suspect that I did something wrong in a past life or this is the starting point for everyone and we can either be good people or bad people. I don't pretend to know, nor do I care to chase down the answer. I know I want to lead a good life and not let anyone stop me from doing so.

January 8, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Philip

@Parisan...I think the sherrif ran out of bad guy's, and made one up. And I think that all the world's sherrifs answer to the same snake. As far as past-life experiences go, even if they did exist, we haven't learned from them. (you remembered I've never owned a tv? wow. thank you)

January 8, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |