15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says
A police officer takes position in Acapulco, Mexico.
January 8th, 2011

15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says

The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping
center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, a Guerrero State Public
Security spokesman told CNN on Saturday.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. Philip

@Partisan...and the 'massive fraud' has been thouroughly exposed. It's just not on TV. TV would show it, but you'd change the channel. So they don't.

January 8, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  2. dumb but not dumbest

After reading these post I want to thank you all now I'm DUMBER you dummies lol

January 8, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. PartisanSheep

I've learned from my mistakes. I'm actually quite comfortable with where my conscience is. I've got a few things to work out but who doesn't? Ever consider this is just a game? A test if you will. I can't imagine you or I being able to have this conversation freely when everything we see is being controlled by corrupt individuals. Where does free will come into play here? I believe there is a yin to the yang. If your theory is right then every religious idol or martyr is in on it too. Just another character in the story.

January 8, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Philip

@Blake...I agree. Still, I personally know several youngsters who would gladly deliver the newspaper if not for adult's taking their jobs. And really, only one-in five of US are unemployed and concerned with jobs going overseas. This would show in our kids, the 1 in 5 or so who would actually consider working.

January 8, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Philip

@Partisan...the religious leaders let the sherrif hump them in exchange for recruiting troops to sacrifice to the snake. The world's sherrif's and the world's holy men sleep in the same bed. It's a cozy arrangement to be sure.

January 8, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

the most obvious reason is its all about money and oil oh yea and quite correct about the need 4 politicians if our problems are resolved. and then theres the issue that goes way back about the gov introducing our country to begin with! population control

January 8, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. PartisanSheep

@Blake: playing outside unorganized is no longer safe. I had little demon children to play with. My brother has kept my nephew into organized activities and he seems to be doing much better than I ended up doing at his age. He also polices his tv and internet use very well. There's too much garbage out there. If a kid doesn't get it from tv or online the kid will get it from other kids who have access to that stuff.

January 8, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chrissy

introducing crack to our country i meant to say.. sorry...just a dumb blonde today

January 8, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

@chrissy... was it you that made the post about the Caspian Sea basin the other day? If not, pardon me, it was very well said and accurate. And I appreciate you using a real name. As far as pop. control, the earth produces about 5 times the food we need. The problem is in it's distribution. Countries that are allowed to go in debt struggle with obesity, while the solvent nations starve. We can discuss this further if you like. Nice meeting you.

January 8, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. PartisanSheep

Oh god here we go. @chrissy: I love blondes but I'm not sure the guhmint introduced crack or heroin as much as it allowed it to happen. Who knows though. I'm off to bed. I work tomorrow. Go Seahawks (what?)

January 8, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Philip

Partisan...have a good sleep. enjoyed interacting with you. g/n

January 8, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. AdrianGut

USA with all its Technology, Armed Forces and Intelligence, How can Illicit Drugs be widespread from Mexican-US Border to all over states (ie. NY, WA, etc) in the World's 1ST country on Drug Abuse?... You know that American Addicts are fueling these Drug Cartels who are threatening and corrupting Mexican Authorities?... And also, if you don't want "Illegals" in your country: STOP HIRING THEM and pay the Minimum Legal Wage to your OWN citizens instead of breaking the law paying $2 or $3 an hour to an "Illegal".

January 8, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

Illegal drugs are allowed to enter sure as illegal iimigrants. Take away crack-cocaine from any inner-city and it would be burned to the ground in short order. You can figure out what would happen if our supply of illegal immigrants were cut-off.

January 9, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  14. look at what he said

I am using a borg cube to battle a klingon NAG-VAR battle cruiser at the moment (BOOOOOOOM it was just destroyed.

January 9, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |