15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says
A police officer takes position in Acapulco, Mexico.
January 8th, 2011

15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says

The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping
center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, a Guerrero State Public
Security spokesman told CNN on Saturday.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. chrissy

nice to meet u 2 phillip...as for kids 2day bein lazy i dont quite agree with that. im sure our parents thought the same of us but i worked @ l4 however i wouldnt let my girls do that cuz i thought school was more important. no regrets on that either

January 9, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  2. banasy

Ok, this is in reference to the newspaper route, and completely off the topic at hand.

All I can say is, around here, the days of every house getting a newspaper is in the past. No longer will you see little Jimmy riding his bike flinging papers into your bushes. So few people subscribe to an actual paper that yes, adults hold those jobs, only because their route has to be driven in that only one paperperson is needed for an entire town. That's the beauty of the internet paper...Norman Rockwell's paperboy is a thing of the past. So where else are youngsters going to work? It's not their fault the subscriptions are down...

Hard for the youngsters to learn values OUTSIDE of the house where there are no jobs to be had for them. It's up to the parents to instill those values. Hopefully, they'll step up to the plate!

January 9, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

and i watched a special on the history channel awhile back on our gov and the introduction of crack into our country which made a believer of me. sorry if that offends anyone but it is what it is.

January 9, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  4. Philip

Banasy...hi there. You are correct...in Chicago. But in rural and smaller communities, most people still read print, like myself. I still read the newspaper every day. And this is "off topic" because the board went quiet due to the domestic terror attack in AZ I suppose, so we just started chatting. Did you see my frown and apology yesterday?

January 9, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  5. chrissy

and well said banasy! kids arent lazy so much as they are just disrespectful as hell. probably cuz most families both parents have 2 work and then they dont know what is acceptible for discepline

January 9, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  6. banasy

The bad hair day comment apology? If that's what you're talking about, then yes, I did. No worries there, Phillip, you will always be my G.T.G. I'm just glad you recognized me! But what did you mean by "I've made up my mind about you a long time ago"? Uh-oh!!

If that's not what you're talking about, fill me in.

And believe me when I say I'd much rather be in a rural setting than where I'm at now! *Sigh*

The Arizona tragedy is just to sad and unbelievable for words...so I'm not going to even try!

January 9, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  7. ThomasD

Wow. People are being mostly polite in here. Am I on the wrong CNN?

January 9, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  8. banasy

@ThomasD:

Not everybody is a jerk ALL the time; you caught us on a good day! ;y

January 9, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. ThomasD

Well good. Lucky for me cause that cr@p gets old. 🙂 And I hear ya, banasy. What happened today I don't even have words for. Ineffable, is the word Im lookin for, I guess.

January 9, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  10. Philip

Hi ThomasD and banasy, no, my frown was elsewhere. I'm happy yer not upset eith me. You are very special....gimme a sec., I gotta respond to chrissy. brb

January 9, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. Philip

@chrissy...it's fine that you watch National Geogrsphic. But Newspapers give you luxuries TV cannot afford...you can pause and reflect while reading, TV comes too fast for this. (more)

January 9, 2011 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. banasy

Although, ThomasD, all the usual suspects were in normal form on that thread, spouting the same old, same old. I got tired of reading-it's just same as it ever was! Why can't people just say "sympathy" without adding an insult?

January 9, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

@chrissy...I know of a former CIA agent who quit. He went to work for the Sacremento Bee newspaper. One of his first investigative reports involved the CIA importing cocaine into LA. (cont)

January 9, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

the world would be a much nicer place if ppl were kind and polite dont u think? i certainly appreciate it after working a l2 hour day as long as i dont have to deal with a specific person who believes ppl in mich are lazy then it might be on & poppin

January 9, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. banasy

Oh, chrissy, you're from Michigan? Beautiful state, not far from me at all! T'aint nothing wrong with Michigan, as far as I'm concerned...skiing in the UP is superb!

January 9, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |