15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says
A police officer takes position in Acapulco, Mexico.
January 8th, 2011

15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says

The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping
center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, a Guerrero State Public
Security spokesman told CNN on Saturday.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. Philip (cont)

I give up...my posts about a former CIA agent that went to work for the Sacrament Bee newspaper concerning the largest drug-bust in history won't post. I've tried repeatadly....shrug

January 9, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. chrissy

i wholeheartedly agree on the reading. but i lived in a very rural community until 8 years ago and the paper only came out once a week

January 9, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  3. ThomasD

@ banasy. I dont really have an answer for that. My fear is, however, that its because they don't have sympathy at all. They're just not here for that.

January 9, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  4. ThomasD

@ phil. I hate it when that happens. Very frustrating.

January 9, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. Philip

Hi...you girls ski? Wow! Not to brag or anything, I can make the top of a mogul dissapear with one swipe of my "old" Dynastar Omesoft 190s. I've been ski-ing since "God was born". he-he. You ski too banasy!!!!I really honest and for true lovve you now!

January 9, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

never give up philip it posted lol and yes michigan is beautiful for the most part. certain areas not so pretty. dang i was in such a good mood til i read that post, tired after working l2 hrs then readin that we are lazy just wanta smack him lol

January 9, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. banasy

@ThomasD:
    I'm afraid you're right. Sad, isn't it?

@Phillip:

I found what you were talking about..and my only point was that one can trace a bad apple in any family tree if they go far enough back. Not talking about our esteemed Prez, per se. I meant farther back that WWII. We ALL have our bad hair days, eh? Fortunately, ours are few, (I hope for ME anyway) and between! But I'm still intrigued about what you made up your mind about me...all good, I hope? (As I shamelessly fish...!)

January 9, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  8. Philip

ThomasD And I are fishing buddies...Screw that! Let's go skiing!!!!. Sorry, I love fishing, but hello? C'mon? We can fish whenever. And we can politico whenever...but when you SKI!!! (am i getting carried away?)

January 9, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. banasy

@Phillip:

I'm not all that great at skiing, but I do give it my best...when I'm not drinking mulled wine in the lodge. It actually helps me ski better! Tee hee!!

January 9, 2011 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  10. banasy

Dudes! I fish too!!!

January 9, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. ThomasD

Wow. Great crowd. Lovin' the powder and the fishies. And you're right, Phil. Its a better time of year for skiing. Its COLD sittin over a hole in the ice! @Chrissy.. Dont worry bout the garbage people sling around at each other. 12 hour days are tough.

January 9, 2011 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

ok im gonna retire i know im sposed 2 be lazy just not in my nature so im gonna work another l2 hrs tomorrow. do me a favor tho would u phillip? if u see ruffnutt tell him i said hes a jerk and needs 2 go lay down by his dish would u plz ? lmao gnite all

January 9, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. Strange Tributes

so.scary.

January 9, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  14. Philip

banasy...I am in love w/you now more than B4...fishing and skiing is where it's at...how I would enjoy your company in reality. Imagine, banasy, philip, thomasd and chrissy fishing and skiing 'till there ain't no more! You all are the greatest!!! So happy to be here.

January 9, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. Philip

Ok chrissy...and we've already got RUFFNUT's number, so I hear ya. So happy to have made your aquaintance chrissy! And will be looking for your posts. Goodnight and pleasant dreams.

January 9, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |