15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says
A police officer takes position in Acapulco, Mexico.
January 8th, 2011

15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says

The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping
center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, a Guerrero State Public
Security spokesman told CNN on Saturday.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. chrissy

nevermind on that...dont know what i was thinkin since obviously i just told him myself although i suspect he already knows lol and yea we got somd gr8 snow yesterday 4 skiing yall can have it give me a good book an shanty on higgins lake & im good lol

January 9, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. ThomasD

Actually, Phil, its been like 20 years since I was on skis. Would be fun to try again though. You might just have to drag my half-dead a$$ back to the lodge when its over.

January 9, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

now im homesick and would really like some quality time just canoein...dang well u guys rock on im gonna feed this tired old body & try & sleep. if that dont work u will probably see me back here. oh l thing i wanted 2 tell yall..the walleye are biten lol

January 9, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  4. banasy

Good night all- I'm off to dream of fresh powdered snow and mulled wine! Fishing can wait til March...tee hee. Sweet dreams!

January 9, 2011 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  5. ThomasD

@ Chrissy. You're killin' me.

January 9, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  6. Philip

ThomasD...that's what peppermint schnapps is for buddy. You would do just fine.

January 9, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  7. banasy

Chrissy, you just mentioned canoeing-something else that's a total blast! Dang...nite, all!

January 9, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  8. ThomasD

Ah. Liquid courage is the answer, huh? Alrighty then, Im game.

January 9, 2011 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

lmao how can i leave u guys now yea my parents live in roscommon almost on the ausable my daughter lives in grayling on the ausable so guess u could say canoein is a way of life. but i have ice fished in 44 below temps. nuthin like a good shanty

January 9, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  10. Philip

Banasy...been trying to post this but not go thru. .. when I first arrived at CNN after many years, since windows 95, as I scrolled thru the dark and dismal comments here, I happened upon a banasy. For weeks and even months I knew of no geneder related. All I knew was a bright light shown, and the light went by usernsme banasy. We must speak of this more...and I kinda figured you liked fishing, skiing, sauce and hot-tubs from the get-go. ttl banasy, sweet dreams.

January 9, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. Philip

chrissy? thought you hit the sheets. Where is rosscrommen?

January 9, 2011 at 3:04 am | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

alright 4 real now im off and since im a pisces yall know what ill be dreamin about. good nite new friends and where ever u are 2100 good nite to u 2

January 9, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

@chrissy...what in tarnation is an ausable? I know what a grayling is, but what's a grayling on the ausable? Are yiu sure it's not past your bedtime...or mine!

January 9, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

lol roscommon is south of grayling and north of west branch right smack dab in the middle of northern michigan not to be confused with the u.p. sorry i thought u were familier with mich or i wouldnt have mentioned it

January 9, 2011 at 3:16 am | Report abuse |
  15. Philip

G'nite chrissy...see you soon. goodnight ThomasD...hope you freeze in the Cascades!

January 9, 2011 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |