15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says
A police officer takes position in Acapulco, Mexico.
January 8th, 2011

15 headless bodies found in Acapulco, official says

The headless bodies of 15 people were found dumped near a shopping
center in the tourist city of Acapulco, Mexico, a Guerrero State Public
Security spokesman told CNN on Saturday.

Read the complete story on CNN.com

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Mexico
  1. chrissy

lmao u guys are killin me all this scrollin is killin me.... ausable is a river that runs west to northeast of northern michigan and although grayling is a fish it is also a small city where raised my children. roscommon is south where i grew up wheww

January 9, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  2. Philip

What an enjoyable evening us four. And am looking forward to many more. How we must stand out in the constant bickering of the rabble. It's been truly enjoyable. So good to be alive. gooodnight my friends! see ya soon i hope.

January 9, 2011 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
  3. ThomasD

Ah! I knew it had to be a river. I mean, ya live on it soo. .had to be. No Phil its not that cold now. Its a balmy 20 out there.

January 9, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

balmy? where are u? cuz its l6 here and im near detroit aint nuthin balmy bout it lol and yes it was fun. nice to have sensible conversation instead of the festival of idiot dialect ive noticed most in here

January 9, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |
  5. ThomasD

'Festival of idiot dialect'. Thats great. And I was kiddin bout balmy. Im in central Washington state, Chrissy. I was just sayin that about the temp cause last time Phil and I talked about it, it was 5 or 6 degrees here.

January 9, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

ok 4 real gotta catch some sleep time gotta work in 7 hours ...and i stand corrected its a balmy 9 degrees

January 9, 2011 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. ThomasD

Laf. Night all

January 9, 2011 at 3:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. chrissy

oh ok my other daughter lives in new york there weather is crappy too. anyway im whipped and if it snows tomorrow someone else better shovel cuz it bout killed me today lol ya know when u work with youngsters its just a blast and a half lol g nite

January 9, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. helenhull102951

My husband is right people. He is fully aware of the problems that our gov has caused by allowing so many mexican people into our country because he use to work for the government but quit because of the nonsence this gov pulls on the American people. Listen to him, take his words under advisement and really think about it. Helen

January 9, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Ur husband quit his job cause he is lazy. Thats why they hire us mexicans.

February 2, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  10. COL. BAT GUANO

Legalize coke and fix all of this.

January 9, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Are you serious, coke kills and fries your brain amoung many other things

February 2, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. helenhull102951

Come on CNN why are you blocking my input into what are only my thoughts?

January 9, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  12. Philip

What a pleasant conversation we had last night. Not even 15 headless corpses could stop us from being nice to each other. Aren't banasy and chrissy two of the nicest gal's around? And Thomasd, isn't he just adorable!

January 9, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  13. dumb but not dumbest

Yeah it was almost a dating site. Thanks to you guys pedifiles now no about were the girls live lol way to go phillip and thomasD

January 9, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. ThomasD

Uh. .adorable? Ive, um, never really fallen under that catagory. Heheh. Or pedo, for that matter. @Helen. I hear ya. I cant quite condone the level of pure race hatred you sorta display but, I hear ya.

January 9, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  15. Philip

Hay ThomasD!!! Sure enjoyed your company last night! btw, if you have a few min., check out my posts on the alaska pipeline board and let me know what you think, you adoreable man you. (smile)

January 9, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |