Arizona shooting victim lashes out at town hall event
January 15th, 2011

Arizona shooting victim lashes out at town hall event

A man who was wounded in last Saturday's massacre in Tucson, Arizona, was taken to a county mental services unit Saturday after making a threatening comment at a town hall event in Tucson, Pima County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jason Ogan said.
- From CNN's Chuck Johnston

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Arizona • Crime • Health • U.S.
  1. wake up

partisan sheep- i say touche. nail on the head.

January 15, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sarah

Can somebody please go after these fake money making charities like Red Cross, Unicef, World Vision & others. They collected billions of dollar all over the world for Haiti & the situation is worst then ever. These blood sucking charities all got rich & most their employees are living lavish lives with huge bank account balances. I beg anyone in a position to find out where the money went & to get it back ASAP to save those poor dying people. All those who took this money for themselves, all of you are murderer of innocent people. Hell is waiting for you!!!

January 15, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Than Broken Arrow, OK

Good for him. Freedom of speech at it's best.

January 15, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. John from Tucson

Speaking as a personal friend of Mr. Fullers I would ask that everyone show some respect. Granted Eric has some very defined views however no one should be made a villain for his views. I will say Eric could have handled things differently but let us not forget he is one of the victims. Those of you who advocate the right to bear arms are asking us who disagree to accept your point of view. Well how about those of us do not believe everyone should have a firearm. Why are we made out to be crazy? And while it is obvious that Palin's website was not the cause of this incident. It certainly wouldn't hurt to tone things down a bit. No matter what side of the issues you are on, I think we can all agree that innocent American citizens do not need to die !

January 15, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tropic

Perhaps you should be telling your friend that.

January 15, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kris

John, I hope the conservatives treat your friend as well as Sarah Palin has been treated the past week. In other words, I sincerely hope his death threats are repeated on every news channel and the finger of blame be pointed directly at dems. Karma will get you everytime dems. Dems are blaming Palin without any facts....it's time for some political fun with Eric Fuller as the standard bearer.

January 16, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  5. Cesar

I have read each one of your comments, and I have come to the conclusion that half of you are crazy and belong in a psycho ward.

January 15, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim Brieske

Cesar. Do they allow laptops in psycho wards?
      jim

January 15, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sees All Evil

Perhaps if we had universal healthcare the deranged perpetrator would have gotten the help he obviously needed. Just think of all the mentally ill people out there going through breakdowns with nowhere to get help and no way to pay for medications. Oh well at least we can find comfort knowing the GOP has healthcare for the rest of thier lives. On that tip will Sarah(me me me )Palin Rush (the fat disgusting pill popping, loudmouthed holier than thou) Limbaugh and Sean Hannity please come to the window your meds are ready.

January 15, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. patricia lumaava

Why bother posting it if there's not enough facts. Did you(CNN) overhear it in a conversation or were you eavesdropping? Is this second-hand info??

January 15, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. ThomasD

@cesar. Im forced to agree. My guess is there are an alarming percentage of Americans (myself included maybe) in need of some kind of mental help. Wheres Jim Breiske?

January 15, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ***dude***

World vision is super cool and honest. Helping the less fortunate while we blogs. Donate will ya pls?

January 15, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ***dude***

Where? Wit Dr bad?

January 15, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  11. who me

I hear voices. Hi my name is steve. Hey steve how are you doing aww I'm doing ok. I think how about you I'm not doing good I feel alittle sick

January 15, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Melissa

If those of you complaining about the lack of info would break away from the blogs and read the stories, you might have more of a clue as to what took place... Anyhow, this gentleman has been through a lot. I'm sure many people who have been victimized and who have witnessed such a horific event may have some major issues to work through.

January 15, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lana

If you don't start off with a condescending comment, people will be more inclined to listen to you when you actually have a point.

January 15, 2011 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ike

Oklahoma City, Tucson, Juarez, Detroit and Chicago ripe with evil.

January 15, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Laura

Perhaps CNN doesn't have all of the info on this?

January 15, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tropic

He's a liberal nutcase so they are busy deciding the best way to spin the story. At least they got this one in time.

January 15, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ThomasD

Thats true, Melissa. This probebly wont be the last event we hear of stemming from what these good people witnessed. Some cope better than others but I imagine many would have a lasting degree of shock seeing others gunned down like that. I hope they will all get whatever help they need to continue thier lives normally.

January 15, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |