Alarm at Eminem's house leads to grisly discovery
A shocking discovery was made at rapper Eminem's house.
January 21st, 2011

Alarm at Eminem's house leads to grisly discovery

A deer apparently tried to leap the tall fence surrounding superstar rapper Eminem's house outside Detroit, and it didn't end well, local media are reporting.

The deer was impaled on the fence Wednesday night and died there, the Mojo in the Morning show on radio station WKQI-FM reported.

The deer set off an alarm at the house in Clinton Township, Michigan, and Eminem's brother took a photo, according to the show. (WARNING: Graphic photo.)

Wildlife officers removed the deer and took it to be butchered into meat for low-income families, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Post by:
Filed under: Animals • Eminem • Michigan • Music • Showbiz
  1. petemoss36

What's next, Barb – Wire !?

February 9, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Erin O.

I agree...definetly retarded AND inbred!

February 9, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Lou50

right, you have to have a taste for venison and know how to cook it. best to mix it with beef and make hamburger out of it and recycle it at a shelter. anyone else will just toss it out.

February 9, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jetjocky58

M&M, what a waste of human life! Was it him or Ice T, that started all the "rap crap"?

February 10, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
    • SpiderMan

lmao...u R stupid aren't you.....

have you been alive for more than 10 years?

it was neither....they just help turned it into a materialistic industry....no skills, no talent, little brains with LOTS of lemming followers......

rap started in the 70's and some of the best came in the early 80's.....it's been all down hill for talented rap since then....nothing but Crap.

February 16, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jetjocky58

M&M, what a waste of human life! Was it him or Ice-T that started all the "Rap-crap"?

February 10, 2011 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  6. Arglebargle

Horrible way to die.

February 10, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  7. jaydee

I look out my window and see a deer with a stake in the heart. I know I promised you dinner, the filets that are made from a shark. But there s a mess outside, blood stains on my fence. We'll never know if the deer had a chance to repent!

February 11, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  8. brillow

the deer was trying to get away from sarah

February 11, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. legalize

2 bad

February 11, 2011 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Frank Rizzo

Where's the Photo?

February 12, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  11. Modest Human

I can tell by your word choice that you are a phony intelligent. Stereotypes are reinforced. Rules are enforced. Like the rules of the English language you've disregarded in your failed attempt at an insult.

February 14, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daren McClelland

Dear Modest human, I feel compelled to inform you that you are no more articulate or modest than the one you are critiquing in a condescending tone. Subsequently, and ironically enough you made grammatical and mechanical errors in your first sentence, ultimately discrediting your own argument before it was ever written! Case in point, the word "intelligent" is an adjective, as is the word "phony." Therefore, you made a poor attempt at correcting and insulting someone by using double adjectives in an illogical sequence that is not conducive to promoting the use of proper English. As a result, your very first sentence doesn't make sense! What you needed to use in that sentence was an adjective followed by a noun. Thus, the correct term is a "phony intellectual" not a "phony intelligent." A person cannot be a double adjective, but a person is and can be noun, and you can patently use an adjective(s) to describe what kind of noun that person is! (E.g. a person cannot be a "powerful motivational" as they are both adj. but a person can be a "powerful motivator" which is an adj. followed by a noun.) The true message is that anyone can be corrected, be it that we are all human, and we are all likely to make mistakes at some point, as I may have in this very paragraph! However, dedicating time to pointing out each other's imperfections is counterproductive, because none of us are without flaws.
      Yes, I just matched wits with Modest Human and virtually wiped the floor with him intellectually, but so what! There is probably someone reading this that could do the same with me! Well, probably not, because anyone that is that damn intelligent is probably somewhere studying aerospace engineering (that's rocket science for you laymen) and I could arguably still run circles around him with my clever repartee. <Just joking!
      On a serious note, take note on how I speak articulately and eloquently while also leaving room for myself to make mistakes, by simply admitting that “Yes, I make mistakes too!” This way I avoid making a fool of myself like Modest Human, thus persuading the bloggers to focus on my real message… which is none of us are perfect, nonetheless, isn’t it ironic that it is the one that is closest to perfection (me)that has to point this out. LOL : )

May 10, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daren McClelland

Modest Human, please read my reply above. I purposely posted it above you so that I could talk down to you like you are to others!

May 10, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jergen

eminem is a failure at life and that deer is half retarted.

February 14, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Miguelito

Well you can tell these are city folks that are not used to hunting and dressing game. The deer should be hung AFTER it's dead, not beforehand. Dang cityslickers~

February 14, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

It's HANGED.

February 16, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Unless it's WELL hung?

February 18, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jackie

His test subjects for his next songs, there ears were bleeding.

February 15, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  15. soandso

hmm...as a member of a low income family, I'd like to go on record as saying I would sooner go kill a deer myself than eat some un-bled corpse that's been hanging on the fence for who knows how long. Thanks, but no thanks.

February 15, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |