Gotta Watch: 'Crap' moves in; history bungled; pot-filled pop
A sign advertising 'CRAP' appears in a neighborhood in Nampa, Idaho.
January 25th, 2011

Gotta Watch: 'Crap' moves in; history bungled; pot-filled pop

'Crap' sells – Nampa, Idaho, residents are a little perplexed when a giant lighted sign that says "CRAP" appears in their neighborhood.

Bachmann botches history – Rep. Michele Bachmann took the spotlight in March of last year when she famously proclaimed that "Grandma isn't shovel ready" at a health care reform protest. Well, the outspoken Tea Partier plans to take the stage again tonight to respond to the State of the Union address, but not before Anderson Cooper calls out some pretty big flubs she made in regard to American history.

Medical marijuana in a bottle -If medical marijuana users thought they had to smoke or eat pot to get their fix, guess again. A California entrepreneur plans to market a line of medical marijuana soft drinks. Hopefully kids won't get their hands on this stuff.

1. kaye

lol pretty much sums up america at this point!!.....i totally get it>>>>>HA

January 25, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. Chi Tea

Michelle Bachmann is what this country needs!Someone whos not afraid to speak the truth.Her speechs are based on absolute facts!If we had more people like her in charge we would be out of this mess! Bachmann Humphries in 2012!

January 25, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • cmsrick

Ha, Ha. Thanks Chi. You gave me my biggest laugh of the day!!

January 25, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • steve c

hahaha u must be a stand-up comedian! simply hilarious! thanks for the laugh

January 25, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • skt

"Bachmann for President: For an America where no ugly facts disrupt our beautiful fantasies."

January 25, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sean

I'm sure there will be people who will vote for Michelle Bachmann, just look at how over 50% voted for George Bush in 2004, people showing up to vote for Delaware lady (don't bother to remember her name), some gun rights activists who are still in denial of gun control issues.... well... I live among many.... whoever care about this country anymore, when comedians are treated as journalists (Sean Hannity), pastor is a new anchor (Huckabee), and radio host who dropped out from schools due to drug problems and then claim to be God messengers themselves, want to tell the world that Obama isn't God... (Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh). Sometimes, you feel like giving up.... but I'm not, cos these people should just pack up and leave this country (like going to Somalia that doesn't have a government right now since they so hate our government)...., I am not, I love my country, and most imoprtantly, I want my countrymen to be educated and become knowledgeable, people who want to learn, know how to differentiate a religious belief and true scientific knowledge, differentiate opinions from facts.

January 25, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • skt

@Sean: You are totally right, of course. But I live in Ms. Bachmann's congressional district, and if I didn't laugh, I would sob. The people around me seem like rational, educated individuals. How can they keep returning her to office? A Bachmann presidency and I guess I would have to emigrate.

January 25, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • CoUNTry first

Having dolts like her in charge is how we got into this whole goat f- in the first place. Sheesh.

January 25, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • cp

Did you not hear her speak, her comments are clearly incorrect, her view of our past is clearly jaded somehow, we already have enough politicians that DON'T GET IT! we don't need another one. Our founding fathers clearly supported and participated in slaverly. That is a FACT! to spin it anyother way makes you look stupid.

January 25, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • OhioRon

Let's beat on our current president as well. He had no idea how many states in the union. What was that Barry? 56 or 57 states? This is just another liberal attempt at hate speech. I am surprised Anderson didn't beat on someone about their stance on gays. Maybe that was because during the 18th century everyone had about the same stance and he couldn't pick on one side or the other. Anderson is just a hater.

January 25, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • chi teetee

Idiots.

January 25, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. AC from ID

That CRAP sign is right across the street from my cousin's house! We got a good laugh when we saw it on Christmas! Lol!

January 25, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Cesar

.Ha Ha Heh Heh. No, cmsrick. Thank YOU, you gave ME a good laugh.

January 25, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jeepers

Bachmann: What is her education level? I think they need to have a new requirement before someone can run for a lawmaker office. These people need to be able to pass tests at least...at LEAST...as comprehensive as the people applying for citizenship. That is just embarrassing and honestly, a little enraging...since a lot of not very bright people are going to listen to someone in her position, who you would assume is well educated, and believe what she says to be true. Take a class or twelve, Ms. Bachmann!

January 25, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeepers

I looked it up. She has several schools listed...the one that stands out as an explanation for a lot of this is Oral Roberts University. I bet that's where she learned to raise campaign money. If all else fails, tell them God said he'd kill you if people don't send you money.

January 25, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • iamacamera

Does that include a certain presidential candidate who proudly proclaimed that he's visited 58 states in his campaign and hoped to be in the other 12. The country is bigger than I remember it being; I guess. What a hypocrite you are.

January 25, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy L

Being educated doesn't necessarily make you absolutely right about everything or that you know everything, which unfortunately is how many well educated people come off. We have some of the nicer prisons in our country full of well educated losers. So don't blame everything on lack of education.

January 25, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • OhioRon

Here is her education level dipwad!

Alma mater Winona State University (B.A.)[1]
      Oral Roberts University (J.D.)[1]
      College of William & Mary Law School (L.L.M.)[1]

January 25, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. aatami

It's absolutely amazing to me that we have come to the point in this once great country where a ignorant dimwit like Michelle Bachman could be taken seriously by anybody. What an idiot.

January 25, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • iamacamera

You took Barama seriously and he visited 58 states during his campaign, according to him. You're a hypocrite as well as ignorant.

January 25, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Righton

It's a better choice than Sarah Palin!

January 25, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • nervin

couldn't have said it any better

January 25, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • OhioRon

Righton: I am surprised you didn't say "I know you are but what am I?" What kind of retort is that?

January 25, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  7. irsh

Michelle Bachmann is using her looks just like sarah palin...a bunch of cliche's, some make up and an ambition to be in the limelight...thats all you need.

January 25, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sean

She's using her looks? Are you really sure? I saw congresswomen million times hotter than that!

January 25, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. drap

lol you give them a little bait.... and they go for it...he he he

January 25, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. george

and I would immagrate

January 25, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  10. CoUNTry first

Palin/Bachmann 2012!!!! Pretty faces & empty heads. Exactly what they deliver.

January 25, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  11. some guy

See, this is the problem we face. This entire report is about how wrong Bachmann is. The ENTIRE REPORT. Yet we get this kind of crap:

Chi Tea wrote:
    "Michelle Bachmann is what this country needs!Someone whos not afraid to speak the truth.Her speechs are based on absolute facts!"

In one ear and out the other.

January 25, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Matt

awh hell nawww.

January 25, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  13. JustTheFacts

iamacamera takes one slip of the tongue and uses it as the only reason a person shouldn't be our current president, while completely ignoring the continued inaccurate statements of another that she says should run for president. If in fact you are a camera, and want to see what ignorant looks like, take a picture of a mirror that you are standing in front of. If your IQ was 2 points higher, you could be a toilet seat.

January 25, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Kody Crockett

I love my gramma! and I love my PACKERS! Crap for a sign , this all made me laugh thank you!

January 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |