Charlie Sheen taken to hospital
January 27th, 2011

Charlie Sheen taken to hospital

Charlie Sheen was taken by ambulance from his home to a Los Angeles hospital Thursday morning, his representative said.

"All I know is he has severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital," Sheen representative Stan Rosenfield told CNN.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Mindie

Its none of anybody's business!!! Not the press, not you or I, He is an adault and its his life. So what if he wants to party and be ith women- TG he is a normal guy!!!!!

January 27, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jesse B

$20 says it's liver failure

January 27, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Cathy

I love his show, but man who whould have though he was really like that. That is jsut nasty. The way he bangs himself around he probably has aids

January 27, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. me

He is on the worst show on television and can't act to save his life. Who cares? I can't think of one good piece of celluloid the man has ever been in. He's a moron of a human being as well. He should save oxygen for the rest of us and just end it already. He can't commit to anything

January 27, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jo An

Your opinion...I think it is the BEST SHOW. Watch even the re runs every day.

January 27, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Chuck Sheen

I had a stomach ache so I went on Web MD and put in my symptoms. Web MD said I have stomach cancer. So I called an ambulance. I like the lights and sirens... A LOT! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

January 27, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Charlies Doctor

Charlie has a kidney stone. CNN front page news!

January 27, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. sandee

Had to turn the channel-sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen and Elton John. I'm sure if you do a little bit of looking you can expand your list of topics to report. Listening for 30 minutes gives you all the info ya'll have to report.

January 27, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Charlie Sheen

What's wrong with you?

January 27, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jo An

Two and a Half Men is the best show on T V. I've tried not to watch but the writing and acting is just the best...we have all the seasons and they make us laugh. Why? I'm not sure. Just awesome stuff.

January 27, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Emilio

He'll be fine. Charlie can handle anything.

January 27, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. txkboy

Who gives a crap about his personal life!! Enjoy the show. It is funny.

January 27, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Charlie Sheen

Pat, you know, you may be right...

January 27, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • roger

and your an idiot

January 27, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. joyus foster

U people r vicious & cruel!what if charlie was ur son or bro?why all the hate&venom?he's human like u!he is just like us. so step back&look at urself!joyus c. foster

January 27, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Karen in Columbus

Hey, Charlie... I love ya, dude! You PLAY the greatest narcissist EVER! But YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY LIVE THE ROLE, 'K?! We want you around for a LOT more years... please grow a pair, and stop the self-destruction. We want you to have a good life, and be a good dad... so stop with the disappointing shenanigans! GET WELL SOON!

January 27, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. STLrose

It's the writers that make 2.5 Dudes funny. Good Time Charlie is just the lucky schmuck who got tagged to play the role and make an obscene living from his deadpan, phoned-in, line readings. Mr. Sheen, you are as much a disgrace and joke as Anna N. Smith, L. Lohan and every other spoiled narcisist who ever strapped on an addiction. Get help. Get strong. Get your head out of your own A$$ and be a man and a father to your innocent children.

January 27, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |