Charlie Sheen taken to hospital
January 27th, 2011

Charlie Sheen taken to hospital

Charlie Sheen was taken by ambulance from his home to a Los Angeles hospital Thursday morning, his representative said.

"All I know is he has severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital," Sheen representative Stan Rosenfield told CNN.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Sinnammon

LMAO @ "Charlie Sheen" and "Denise Richards" dialogue...I work at a hospital...thankfully not the one he went to...and I deal with a lot of stress. Really needed a laugh!

January 27, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ryan

I heard he needs 2 and a half livers

January 27, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. rank

get well soon charlie,don't pay attention to hateful people,they're on the devils clock

January 27, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Anu16

Isn't there more important breaking news?

January 27, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Big Pup

He's not a role model but his show is very funny... before you criticize his life style start with the man in the mirror.

January 27, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sheen-is-my-God

What if he is the man in the mirror, cause I have pictures of him plastered all over my mirror and walls. I would like to be his slave. He could like lock me in his basement and what-eva.

January 27, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rachel_Gates

Mr. Sheen,
    I hope you feel better soon. I've never taken the time to comment on these things before, however, seeing the majority of mean responses lead me to do this. There's enough negativity floating around these days.. angry / jealous people. I choose not to add to it. Anyway, try to enjoy the remainder of your week and get some rest. 🙂

January 27, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Emilio Esteves

Bunch of haters on here

January 27, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. liveyourlife

I wish everyone would realize that if we came together this sort of blog would not be posted. Lets give the news something worthy to discuss. Quit getting wrapped up in the nonsense. Share your passions and I guarantee there is someone else with similar thinking. If people only realize the difference we could make in this world by communicating with one another on real issues. We can easily change this blog discussion. Yet, we choose to waste our time in commenting about another "famous" persons life. All the ranting that has gone on thus far could have been focused on issues that matter to YOU. I hope someone changes the topic of discussion because I look forward to reading about what people are really thinking.
    peace

January 27, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tek

10-1 It's Kidney Stones

January 27, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Barneyjake

We love Charlie, but if he's screwing around with drugs/booze again, he's gonna have some ticked off fans.

January 27, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. mars de la mancha

we must protect our country's most precious assets.... our celebrities. and for all you sheen haters out there you can't den

January 27, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. mars de la mancha

hrmm. excuse me. you can't deny hot shots 1 or deux

January 27, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. barno

yeah,..his life is sooooo freakin tramatic,..~swoon~ of course he has medical issues, it takes two lifetimes to party away the estate that just his papa built,...chucky should just go all dudeist instead of trying to get along with women,..chuck!,..over here zombie boy.......go smoke a big fatty, drink a beer, leave all the other vices to your history and write a freakin book!!! 'cause bro' if you live you'll end up as classy as say,..george burns,...you'll be an icon to behold in your old age dude!,......clean up yer act man! you ain't no rock star!!

January 27, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  14. J. D

What is wrong with all of you idiots?? Charlie went to the hospital because he's in pain. That is usually a medical condition that no one finds funny

January 27, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Colbaltblue

Did finding Valentines almost here, make you so worried sick?

January 27, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |