Charlie Sheen taken to hospital
January 27th, 2011

Charlie Sheen taken to hospital

Charlie Sheen was taken by ambulance from his home to a Los Angeles hospital Thursday morning, his representative said.

"All I know is he has severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital," Sheen representative Stan Rosenfield told CNN.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Jessica Gonzalez

Hey Charlie I hope that you will okay!! I will pray for you , I enjoy your show so get well because the show would no"t be the same without you!! so recover please !!!!

January 27, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  2. michael johnson

does anybody not remember this dude coming out and saying 9/11 was an inside job or some crap like that? I mean come on guys there are so many other people you guys could be worried about...

Are there not familys that have stomach pains right now because they have no food? Is there not someone you know who is having a difficult time right now for one reason or another? There is so much more you could be doing for your fellow man than worrying about what bowl movements charlie sheen is experiencing.

January 27, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. American man

Hey does Sheen needs a personal doctor? Dr. Murray is available since Michael Jackson is going. That will make Sheen' s life funnier!-!

January 27, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Alienative

He's pregnant

January 27, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. boscopasadena

charlie get well soon dont sweat the small shiit. u will be home soon.send money, or let me borrow ur car let me know, thanks

January 27, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. banasy

Wah. Charlie Sheen has a tummyache. Boo hoo.

January 27, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. JeanClaudeVanDarn

I'm amazed half of you people can manage to type at all. The simple truth is the media uses people with problems as a side show freak exhibit. They repeatedly beat a dead horse so all of you can cheer or gasp at the human tragedy. I don't understand Mr. Sheen's need to pay for the services of red light women. Being hooked on drugs or alcohol is something I can imagine is easy when you've got tons of money and a steady stream of people telling you how wonderful you are. Really he's a good looking and talented guy who doesn't really need to pay for a woman's company. There's plenty out there who will let you have your way with them for free.

January 27, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Goucho

Where might I find these women?

February 16, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Maureen

Love the show he's on. He's a tough gen-x'er so he'll pull through whatever, whenever just like the rest of our generation. Screw 'em all Charlie. 😉

January 27, 2011 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Martin Sheen

Charlie . . Charlie . . . . it's Daddy, Charlie . . . I'm coming to get you and bring you home, baby . . . .

January 27, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denise Richards

You use to call me baby...."wink, wink"

January 27, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy

@JeanClaudeVanDarn:

I'm amazed you think your comments are remotely pithy, but thanks for lecture. Buh bye, now.

January 27, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  11. dino rizos

D

January 27, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. JeanClaudeVanDarn

Hi banasy! 🙂 I'm surprised you're able to regurgitate Bill O'Reily's favorite word. In case you were too dumb to notice something I will share it with you. This is a blog where people come to express viewpoints. My stating the obvious must really upset you. Maybe this is the first time someone has pulled the wool back from your eyes. You could just thank me for enlightening your feeble mind, but NOooo. Was it my poking fun at red light workers that bothered you? You have an affinity for those types eh? Was it calling the media for what it is that bothers you? Tell me what so bothered you? Making fun of illiterate celebrity fans must have really hurt you huh? I need to know what bugged you so bad, for I'd like to adjust my life to suit your needs. What must I do to please some anonymous person online? Remember.. Don't be a blooter. Loser

January 27, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. precious

I wish charlie well! I didn't like jimmy's comment calling sheen a drunk! Jimmy don't hate da player homie, hate da game idiot!!!!

January 27, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. raven

I dint read all the posts but in case no one has already posted :hes got a hernia.yee-owch!

January 27, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. banasy

@JeanClaudeVanDarn

Thanks for asking me to tell you what you need to do to suit me. I really appreciate that!

Your viewpoints might be taken more seriously if you didn't start out insulting the posters. I'm all for expressing our opinions, but when the first sentence of your "opinion" makes fun of the majority of the posters, it's a tad pretentious and really unbecoming to a pseudo-intellect like yourself. And as I have never watched Bill O'Reilly in my life, I wouldn't know what words he uses...although I noticed that you do.

Nothing about what you SAID in you post bugged me at all; it was the sanctimonious WAY you said it.

As for what you can do to please me, it would please me very much if you would not automatically lash out at anyone who dares to reply to any of your rarified posts. It shows a distinct lack of class; moreover, it shows who the "loser" really is.

Have a nice evening, Sparky! 🙂