Charlie Sheen taken to hospital
January 27th, 2011

Charlie Sheen taken to hospital

Charlie Sheen was taken by ambulance from his home to a Los Angeles hospital Thursday morning, his representative said.

"All I know is he has severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital," Sheen representative Stan Rosenfield told CNN.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Sunny

Charlie, just ignore all these judgmental people out here. You are a good and divine person, creation of nature. Get well soon and proceed in your life and may you achieve peace and bliss.

January 27, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jazmin

"are a good and divine person" You should probably look up those two words and find out there true definitions. Charlie Sheen is neither of those!

January 27, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Keith

i feel bad for myself. I cant believe i just wasted my time clicking on this article.

January 27, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tim in FL

I feel for you Keith. This is my 3rd post on Charlie the tuna and I'm feeling terrible. I never post anything but I'm in disbelief that CS is even worth a couple of lines in the news. I feel he has been cheated. He deserves all this attention to his stupidity. What a fool. I'm just as foolish in a way. Just sober enough to laugh at this stupid news article. What a joke he is.

January 27, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jjdecor

That boy is not aging well at all hope he cleans up his act before it's too late

January 27, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. cityslicker

Yeah, drugs and booze (plus a guilty conscience) will do that to you.

January 27, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. DS

How the hell is this news? Who cares? Seriously people...there are so many more important things to be thinking about than Charlie Sheen or his liver or his herpes or his drug abuse. Shame on CNN and HLN for even airing/posting it. Ridiculous.

January 27, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. outtatime

Sounds like Diverticulitus. Dont know what that is?? Look it up!!

January 27, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Cheryl

The aftermath of the inhaled consumption of too much Saran Wrap?? ;D

January 27, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Carl

I hope he gets better.

January 27, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Antlers

why?

January 27, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Todd A

Because antlers, his show is funny and no one with a heart wishes ill on anyone who hasn't done anything to them.

What has Charlie Sheen done to you that you wish him bad things?

January 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Juny

Todd: His show is NOT funny. Why is it on the air...still?

January 27, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • STLgirl

Oh his show is funny....no matter what you think about him! I dare anyone to watch an entire episode and NOT laugh!

January 27, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • jim

This tortued soul brings it on himself for whatever reason. He has had as much bad stuff happen to him as he has good stuff. For all his success he still has all this bad stuff happen and he is the only one to blame. BUT its because he needs help and refuses to get better.

January 27, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clay

His show is funny if you are easily entertained, like a simpleton. It caters to the dumbed down masses.

January 27, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • wjk

It is funny to everyone that is not a bible thumper. I love all the dialog... and you bible thumpers can pound it.

January 27, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lil Irish

That show sucks! It's NOT funny and is completely chauvinistic!

January 27, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Simon

His show is funny? Now that's a laugh! You dare me to watch an entire show without laughing? You win the bet as I cannot watch an entire show if his.

January 27, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Choconet

Why are you just assuming its "bible thumpers" who don't like his show. You have some serious offense against Christianity! You might want to talk to someone about that, God’s always available. Otherwise you would know we wouldn't wish any harm to this man that we don’t even know. Also, we certainly wouldn't say his show is not funny if we’ve never watched it. I for one am not in the habit of saying something’s not funny if I’ve never watched it. That’s like saying you don’t like the taste of something and you’ve never eaten it. The haters of Charlie Sheen are people who just truly hate him it has nothing to do with the bible.

January 27, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ichorwhip

And here we see the dangers of a blumpkin gone wrong.

January 27, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Devin

Well said. Hopefully he was on the receiving end. lol

January 27, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jim P

I just wish I was in the position of being able to go to the mailbox and seeing a check for a weeks work that is more money than I could spend in my lifetime. I supose I'd want to go and have a drink or two myself.

January 27, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • JC-VA

I'm sure he has direct deposit...

January 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Buck

Ah ya big baby! You had and have the same chance at having money. Hes got you dont. You CRYBABY. You must be a democrat.

January 27, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • jackson

Ease up there haus, I think the man was being humorous...

January 27, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Choconet

What the Buck are you trying to say?

January 27, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  11. dixie

Charlie Sheen, you so need to wake up and face the reality of the fact that you are a FATHER. OK, so MAN UP, and actually be a DADDY to your precious children. My girls no longer have their Daddy, who was a good & decent man. He passed away on the side of the road with strangers around him following a bad accident...they don't get a second chance. You, however, do have a chance to turn things around: be a real man, a real DAD to your precious children. BE THERE pick your kids up from school, take them for ice cream, actually play with them sometimes... BE THERE to watch them graduate from high school and college... BE THERE to walk your daughters down the aisle.... Make them proud to say, "Charlie Sheen is my Dad." I wish you peace and a second chance.

January 27, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jota Squared

I don't think Charlie Sheen reads the CNN message boards...

January 27, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • biff

I don't think he reads, period!

January 27, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jazmin

I am not sure if Charlie Sheen can read=)

January 27, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • YBP

Get a life, and stop whistling Dixie, Dixie.

January 27, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • C. Sheen

Thanks for the advice, good tips.

January 27, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • marty

And only if it were that easy. You really think he enjoys the pain and suffering. He is responsible for his choices, I agree. But remember they are rooted in a life and influences(including anxiety & depression) that allow for this unfortunate result. But don't you think if he was of healthy mind he would prefer to be enjoying his wealth poolside, rather than being in a hospital in pain? He may have GERD.

January 27, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • DANA SMITH

VERY WELL SAID, I JUST HOPE HE LIVES TO READ THIS AND ACTS ON IT! HE DOESN'T REALIZE HOW SELFISH HE IS NOT ONLY TO HIS FAMILY, BUT TO HIS CO-WORKERS AND THE PEOPLE THAT WORK UNDER THEM. CHARLIE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE THAT "MONEY DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS". BEST WISHES TO HIM, HOPE HE PULLS THROUGH THIS DILEMMA AND GETS ON THE RIGHT PATH.

January 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • JOn

Maybe he doesn't want to be a dad. He is a typical Hollywood celebrity! Who cares how he acts in public or in his private life. HE is funy on camera and that is all that matters. Let him be a jerk if he wants to be. Be ther for your girls and pleae educate them about guys like Mr. Sheen. They are out there and not only in Hollywood. Don't waste your time trying to fix a loser. Focus on doing good things with your girls. They will be grown before you know it. take care.

January 27, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Sheen

Actually I do read these boards. Thanks for the kind words and sound advice. I'm gonna change my ways...

CS

January 27, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Sheen

To set the record straight, that "c. sheen" above is an imposter. Dude, so irritating when people do that.

Anyway, I'm gonna head to Starbucks for a latte...you guys want anything while I'm there?

CS

January 27, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • JC-VA

Blah, Blah, Blah..... get real... and STOP smoking whatever you are smoking....

January 27, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • JC-VA

Yes Charlie, Can I get a grande, latte with an Oatmeal cookies... please..? Thank You.....

January 27, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denise Richards

Why are you going to starbucks, shouldnt you be writing me a check deadbeat dad!!

January 27, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • eixid

maybe you should grab your rebel flag and find another man to tell to "man up". I don't think you're getting anywhere with C.S. idiot.

January 27, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Sheen

@JC-VA – Got it, be back in a minute

@Denise Richards – what's going to get coffee got to do with writing checks? Perfect example your level of intelligence, thanks foe outing yourself.

January 27, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • rivirivi

That is a very good advice, too bad Charlie, as much as he is a great funny actor, is too egotistic and addicted to drama and conflict, to appreciate the beauty and innocence, of all his little children (from different mothers-of course). Sorry, too bad, but it is the truth. Charlie does not even appreciate himself that is why he has a death wish. Something does not click right in his head.

January 27, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denise Richards

OMG like whatever. What does intellgence have to do with me?

January 27, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Sheen

@rivirivi – I get a stomach ache and I don't live my children? I really hope with that level of intelligence you have no children

@JC-VA – your coffee and cookies in te table – it's on me 🙂

January 27, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Catrina

This post has taken a odd turn.

January 27, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sinnammon

LMAO @ "Charlie Sheen" and "Denise Richards" dialogue...I work at a hospital...thankfully not the one he went to...and I deal with a lot of stress. I really needed a good laugh!

January 27, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paris Hilton

Charlie gave me worms

January 27, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alan

I can't believe all the back and forth and nastiness you heap on each other. Charlie sheen is obviously a man who needs help. He's in a privileged position and no doubt will get some and if he doesn't well, too bad but his choice. I'm curious though, with all the tragedies in the world, the angst, the fact that we are fishing out our oceans, refusing to stop using fossil fuels, stick out heads in the sand about global warming, ready to die for our great Country but not wanting to have them all have health care because God forbid it should come out of my pocket. How DO you all fall asleep at night? Is it because you distract yourselves with this banal crap it lulls you into dreamland? Just sayin...

January 27, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • MM

Who cares if he reads the boards, it was well stated. It isn't about him, he is a dad, it is ALL about his kids, so yes, please wake up and be a parent!

January 27, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Choconet

It would be nice to let Charlie Sheen have his fun and drink and party and it be his business. You know that "Live and let live" thing. But the problem is people don't keep their junk in the closet of their own home anymore! It spills out of their house and into the streets and affects and infects society as a whole. Say we let Mr. Sheen drink himself under the table in his own home while we mind our own business and "live and let live". One problem! Mr. Sheen gets some bright idea that he's hungry and sure could use a burger (like David Hasselhoff). He gets in his car sloppy drunk and your kid is outside playing in the front yard... You get the picture.

January 27, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Starrob

VD Hurts!!!!!

January 27, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  13. themo

Really everyone, how can you be so uncaring? True, he is a drunk, druggy, woman beater, & leaves his car in a
    ravine......I hope it's nothing serious, but, what ye shall sow shall you reap! Theres a guy in a rag mag by the name of
    Tony & he predicts that Jon Cryer will have his own TV show & it will be a success....hmmmnnn!

January 27, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Thomas in Vancouver

Abdominal pains? Is that what we're going to call it now?

January 27, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Choconet

My alcoholic relatives called it the DDTs, better known as withdrawal.

January 27, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Dan in Colo

Could've been a hair ball from his receding hairline.

January 27, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Duh

What a stupid comment. You're probably bald AND fat. I'm no huge Sheen fan, but try to be clever. You're dumb response could be, "Well, it's true. And I'm not bald." Then you're just jealous. Maybe he choked on a million dollars. If so, he would still have millions more (whether or not he's worth it is not the point). Your dumb self will never see a million nickels, let alone a million dollars. Get over your jealousy, chub scout.

January 27, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |