Charlie Sheen taken to hospital
January 27th, 2011

Charlie Sheen taken to hospital

Charlie Sheen was taken by ambulance from his home to a Los Angeles hospital Thursday morning, his representative said.

"All I know is he has severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital," Sheen representative Stan Rosenfield told CNN.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Ron

Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead

January 27, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • margie

LOL ! But it is an abdominal pain...wait, I get it !!!! 🙂

January 27, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. proud n ?

hope is not diverticilitus. I have not ate since december 4 and tired of iv's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 27, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. michael johnson

Does this really qualify as news? if i was having a heart attack right now...would CNN cover it? Or any one of you for that matter? I REALLY think not.

Charlie sheen is a no talent hack who somehow married a some what decent looking girl. Miraculously keeping a job on a very stupid cit com. who really cares what this tard is or is not doing I mean sure get better but how is this headline news? Sad State of affairs in America today...

January 27, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • JC

Yikes...little compassion? If you WERE having a heart attack...and I just had one in October and it isn't fun.....I hope your fellow person doesn't take your position. Sad to see you lying there needing help and someone walking by as they call you a no talent hack. Get your point but addiction to celebrity is here....its not right but its here.

January 27, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lydia

um, you're right, no one would care because you are a nobody, and frankly, millions of people don't watch your show and laugh every week. i may not be a fan of charlie's personal life, but i am not such an egoist that i can't tell the difference as to why charlie's death would be news, and not mine.

January 27, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charlie Sheen

Clearly your writing long ass comments tool. Go back to surfing the net in Toledo johnie...

CS

January 27, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vincent L

Dude! Lighten up! It's all just "entertainment", like this web rag... and , no, it don't mean s–t. Sad state of affairs in the business of entertainment. But damn, the show's funny, more due to good writers, I suspect; unlike most of the stuff they call comedy these days.

January 27, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JC

Don't know what it is...plastic surgery, diet, illness....but he is looking "different" these days. Like ya Charlie, you are a talented and entertaining guy.....please take care and surround yourself with people who can make sure you stay with us for a long time.

January 27, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  5. YBP

You mean, I hope he gets better and signs up for acting lessons.

January 27, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. markiejoe

withdrawal

January 27, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Robert

Who cares what Charlie Sheen does!

January 27, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. silva

Despite his problem, he is a good actor. He makes me laugh every night. He just needs some help from family and real friends.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

January 27, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Steve

Go Charlie !! Live your life the way you want to live it buddy !

Get well soon

January 27, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Ron

Maybe CNN should get Charlie to replace Piers Morgan. They are probably equally qualified for the interviewer job.

January 27, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark

Piers have an accent that makes him sound smart (?), but Charlie would be much funnier!

January 27, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mookooman

What loser. From what I understand it's a hamster stuck while he was doing his normal.

January 27, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Trash

Party On!!!

January 27, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. charles in charge

Denise Richards yesterday confirmed that she is now dating Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx.

Denise is said to be ecstatic to find someone 2 1/2 times the size of Charlie Sheen.

January 27, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denise Richards

I am dating who???? No Way!! Wow thats a trip! Guess that is why my doctor suggested that round of penicillen yesterday. I though he just thought I was still with Charlie.

January 27, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  14. me

Rose...NOOO!!! Just because your mannequin man plan didn't work, you had to poison him? (Seriously though, Charlie you're hilarious on that show & get well soon!)

January 27, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  15. More GOSSIPS

It could be gas. Lay low on alcohol, it could be deadly.

January 27, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |