The Manhattan district attorney on Thursday will announce new indictments against Rodney Alcala, the so-called "Dating Game Killer," in connection with the murders of two women in New York during the
1970s, a law enforcement source said.
Alcala, 67, is currently on death row in California for killing four women and a 12-year-old girl there. He was convicted of those crimes in February 2010 and sentenced the following month. The California murders took place between November 1977 and June 1979 and covered a wide swath of suburban Los Angeles, from Burbank to El Segundo.
In 1978, Alcala was a winning bachelor on the television show "The Dating Game." At the time, he had been convicted in the 1968 rape of an 8-year-old girl, authorities said. He served a 34-month sentence.FULL STORY
Geez nice guy. 34 months for harming an 8 year old girl? I hope the judge ends up serving an eternity with his new master Satan. Something is certainly wrong with this country. This guy needed to be castrated and locked away for a very long time. The justice system doesn't care about us. If that little girl was that judge's daughter you best believe the attacker would be doing serious time. You hurt a cop or a judge in this country and you get real time. Eh it's only an 8 year old girl.. 3 years.
If he was a convicted rapist in1968 of an 8 year old girl and did 3 years in prison, how in the world was he even able to get on a television show?, let alone a dating game show. Didn't they do background checks back then to see who they where allowing to be on their show in the first place!!?. JUST A THOUGHT!!!