Official: Pentagon official died from blunt force trauma after assault
January 28th, 2011

Official: Pentagon official died from blunt force trauma after assault

Former Pentagon official John Wheeler died from "blunt force trauma after being assaulted," according to the Delaware medical examiner.

- From CNN's Allan Chernoff

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • U.S.
  1. Philip

I'm not defending any governments behavior Cesar. Certainly the Iraqi government is one sick example among many. But if you must know, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the bombings of Dresden and berlin after the war was over, gifts of small-pox infested blanket's that wiped out over 1/e of the native populations of all the America's...these are but a few of our gov's older crimes against humanity. Today's are mostly of the economic variey where the corporations do the dirty work while the gov. looks the other way: ENRON, the bribing of African officials by Haliburton whereby natural resources are plundered while the people starve, the allowing of the B.I.S to direct the Federal Reserve resulting in economic downturns that wipe out life savings, the use of the military to enforce illegal trade policies abroad, doing nothing about Wall-Street greed, rewarding banks with bailouts after their greedy loan practices were revealed, the allowing of meat and dairy farmers to drug their cattle to make them(and US) fatter...(cont)

January 29, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mad hater

Philip for president

January 29, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  3. raven

Cesar and Philip !! boys ,If I hafta pull this car over ...

January 29, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Philip

...and sicker. (before 1994, only crooked ranchers drugged their cattle illegally) Allowing big-pharma to sell US drugs we don't need(over 250,000 die each year from taking ill-prescribed drugs) We spend more on drugs than on national defense. Virtually every Congessman has a huge stock portfolio filled with big oil and big pharma. // If you think our gov. is honest and upright, and that their policies do not result in the loss of innocent life, you are sadly mistaken my friend. But I like you even more than before Cesar! 🙂

January 29, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Philip

Hi raven! You better not be texti-driving youn lady. (you are fem. i gather, but don't really know for sure) Yeah, Cesar and I have our moments, but I think that we kinda stand out here as examples of how two people can argue without hurling personal insults like rocks. We still like each other at the end of each day. For a long time now too. Glad to see you again raven, and am looking fwd. to getting to know you better. 🙂

January 29, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  6. raven

Likewise , Philip . Sometimes I just scroll thru the comments without posting cuz either I get too sad or I dont feel Im knowed up enough to inject my opinion in,but you guys always entertain and enlighten me . Ive been followin Egypt and it exhausts me. I gotta go for a bit but will be back later .

January 29, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Wobble

So this man suffered blunt force trauma from flying into a building or highwires?

January 29, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Philip

Ok raven. Yeah, the Egypt story is very alarming and sad. And please feel free to post your thoughts here, whatever they may be. People of all backrounds, ages, and levels of education are here. There are those who will make fun of you, but then there are those, many of whom you have already met, that will appreciate your comments. If they may seem silly or if they disagree, the danger would be staying up all night with the likes of banasy drinking mulled wine and having a good old time! We are here for you and we want you to be here for us too. You are one of the few, the proud...the nice! I spotted you straight away as did my friends. You are special!

January 29, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. RUFFNUTT

i got beat up one time real bad and smoked a blunt afterwards but i was ok..

January 29, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Philip

@RUFFNUTT...such is youth, even my own. Only I was a roughneck working on drilling rigs back then, and it was us doing the beating. (although things didn't always go as planned...so yeah, even though there was no such thing as a 'blunt' back then, we had Alculpulco gold up the wazzoo, and we imported our own Peruvian flake from our years long contracts offshore Peru, hidden in the skids of our equipment sent back to the states for "repair". Enjoy and squander your youth while you can. Old-age sneaks up on you like a thief, and the only service he does is to whack you on the back of your head and say "you dumb azz, what where you thinking!". Good to see you again. where's chrissy? he he

January 29, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • RUFFNUTT

getting old stinks.. that's why i'm having fun now...

atleast it's the real me and not the troll.

January 29, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

life begins @ 40 ruffnutt doncha know? and u got beat up ONCE? lol do tell j/k

January 29, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Philip

So a troll posted your blunt story RUFFNUTT? Though we've seen each other here for many months, I hardly know you. Like when someone trolls banasy, I can tell right away. Anyhoo, good to always see you here.

January 29, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

And I saw you there chrissy, and miss you. Hope you are around later to chat.

January 30, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

yea probably will be its been a crappy day and it appears its gonna be an even crappier week so i dont see me getting much sleep. but at least ill be in good company

January 30, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  15. Philip

I try and remember that "sufficient for each day is it's own badness" and "do not let the sun set on you in a provoked state". A whole weeks worth of crap can crush me, and has. Each day is a gift for me. I wish I had done this when I was younger. Better late than never!

January 30, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Dorcas

Philip you sound just like we share the same faith. I am very familar with those scriptures. We are almost there and all the signs point to it. We need to keep up the good work and run the race of endurance.

Have a good day my Brother.

February 21, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |